sounds like

abcs

theres a war going on outside. People are most definitely out and about playing with shit that blows up. If i was not to kno it was independance day weekend i would think canada was shooting a move. aaaahhhhahhhaaa and all that. Be easy everybody and keep ya heads up. Police stopping people for no reason dont forget. Tryin to get they money up

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
when i was livin in east side oakland

we stayed inside on the 4th of july

it rains bullets in the 'O'

I was trying to explain this to my girl, I grew up in LA in the early 90's/late 80's and all you heard was Uzi's and shit. Shit's way chiller in the northwest., and I'm not complaining.

fuck that east los angeles in boyle heights.....DAMN! the gees bring out these straight up illegal fire works you see at disney land n shit. FUCK! the street gets lit up nasty. every fucken house on the block does this shit you can see the hood when your on the freeway. its way to hectic there on the 4th.

boatward bound. Im about to get me a 12 pack of bumfweiser and picnic style it up on Lake St Clair. Relatives invited me out. They got a cozy 34 foot something or other. Theres a barge parked out on the lake that shoots off a nice display strait overhead. Just wish it was like 10 - 15 degrees warmer. It gets cool out on the lake and i want to get my shirt off