Online Booty Call?

shai

You must be around rich models with perfect bodies everyday.

well i do live in NYC. so yeah kinda. theres an abundance of real hot girls (3 girls for every guy) and some of them actually know how to make some serious money.

ide like to see what kind of quality comes from this site tho. curious to see if theres ever any bangers.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I remember the days of party lines.

My boy got his ass whooped for rackin up a ridiculous phone bill from us talking shit on that shit while his pops was at work.

We were like 11 and didn't realize that shit was going to show up on the phonebill all expensive like that.

when i was 11 i used to call 1800666hott. haha. and try to make a deal with the operator. "can i just meet you somewhere and pay cash?" or "can you talk to me like those girls do?"

heres a good one tho. my ex and i were out late one night, 3am, get home and pick up the phone and all i hear is an automated message from one of those sex lines. my ex girl's little brother, 16 or 17 at the time, called up one, jerked off while drunk and high and passed out while still on the line. so i go in his room to disconnect the call and dudes spralled out, legs spread with limp dick in hand and boxers to his ankles. *pause. haha. the fucking phone was still in his other hand gripped mad tight. haha. took a second, but i grabbed it, *pause. and dude flipped over and started mumbling some shit. the bill was somewhere around like 200$. lil homie lost his phone in his room for a while. shit was hilarious.

• Like 2

wrap your shit up, and take your aids vaccination beforehand. oh wait..... she's from london probably. nevermind. all the girls are pale there and look like total junkies.

PROTIP: if you meet a girl like that in the states, chances are she's on herion. a lot of it.

you just have no sun to give her any sort of tan. silly me.

i've dated ONE older woman, and she was in her 30s when i was 17, let's just say i didn't pay for weed, beer, food, or clothes that entire summer. unfortunately no benz

Aha rad.

I joined Team Cougar Hunters some months back, im looking for a new one in my area but they're nasty.

heres a good one tho. my ex and i were out late one night, 3am, get home and pick up the phone and all i hear is an automated message from one of those sex lines. my ex girl's little brother, 16 or 17 at the time, called up one, jerked off while drunk and high and passed out while still on the line. so i go in his room to disconnect the call and dudes spralled out, legs spread with limp dick in hand and boxers to his ankles. *pause. haha. the fucking phone was still in his other hand gripped mad tight. haha. took a second, but i grabbed it, *pause. and dude flipped over and started mumbling some shit. the bill was somewhere around like 200$. lil homie lost his phone in his room for a while. shit was hilarious.

AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!