dont buy Dickies steel toe work boots

KILZ FILLZ

Long dead. Upgraded to another model of timb pro (pic above)

Super light, almost zero break in, just don't last very long.

New company my work uses has only Walmart brand type boots so I'm just gonna buy my own.

If I'm gonna pay $150-250 I'm gonna get something a tier above timbo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go with the Belleville boots, I have yet to have a pair of boots of any other brand outlast a pair of Bellevilles. I beat the ever-loving shit out of them too, doing a lot of the same shit that you do to yours. It may be a bit more $ and a bit of a break-in period but once they are good to go they are indestructible.

• Like 1

Timberlands are fucking sneakers, of course they are comfortable, I wouldn't consider them real work boots.

I rock caterpillars and north face boots for work, fuck timberland.

Real work boots aren't supposed to be all comfy when you're trying them on at foot locker.

You need to wear them for a day to break them in, then they form around your natural foot shape/movements.

Once you've broken a good pair in nothing is better.

Regular Tims that hood niggas rock are garbage, but Timberland Pro's are tough as nails and comfy from the gate.

I got the anti-fatigue jawns.

When you're on your feet for 8+ hours, you want your shit to be comfortable.

Any Dickies I've ever worn were stitched in a way that prevented my legs from having full mobility, and caused anything in my pockets to dig into my legs.

And this goes back to when I was skinny.

And I'm not sure Pabst even qualifies as a lager. It's just shitty cheap beer that tastes like shit and gives you a fucked up hangover even when you didn't drink enough that you should have a hangover at all.

I've got thick thighs and Dickies fit like shit, and what DAO said about mobility. I liked them alright in HS when I weighed 140 pounds, though.

I like cellphone pockets and find it to be a selling point for rugged pants.

I've had a couple pairs of kuhl pants over the last year or so that I like a lot and they've certainly earned their keep.

I find the exact oppisit, I can smash a 12er of pbr and get up and go run 2 miles, but a sixer of low life and I have the "wub- wubs" in my forehead.

See I have always had a problem with dickies because of the way all of the shit just falls out of your pockets when you sit down. Ben Davis have jeans style pockets and a change/watch pocket, they rock.