OFFICIAL NBA 2009-2010 THREAD....................

Poesia [ ] T

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaaoqRr7NTo

he flops but everyone does shit like that its a grimey world

You do realize everyone of those videos you posted was from 2007 or before? Three seasons ago. Manu is washed up, old, and not getting his bogus calls he is notorious for getting anymore. Sure, I'm not saying he is the only played in the league that flops...but no one does it on as consistent of a basis as him either. Watch a fucking Spurs game sometime, EVERY SINGLE foul call against Manu or the entire team for that mattered, they feel they've been jobbed by the refs. Only team/player in the league that doesn't feel they commit a foul all game.

nah, he just doesn't wanna be called big baby anymore

he said that he'd rather be called uno uno than big baby

so essentially, he'd settle for anything but.. nothing specifically

Big baby is sticking, he's just gotta deal with it

constantly crying certainly doesn't help his cause

Like I said ginobli is wack. I'm glad others agree. So I do know what I'm fucking talking about champ!

Especially the point about watching the spurs play. Not one of em ever agree to a foul call. Argue everytime.

I'm liking that Blair guy had a hell of a rookie game!!! Once all the whinging fucks die in the spurs him and Jefferson will be good to watch.

So has every conceivable dunk been done or what? Should they scrap the dunk contest, then bring it back in a few years... like they did back in 2000.

2007-2009 they really upped the creativity. Superman costumes, phone booths, dudes blowing out birthday candles while dunking, dunking on 12 foot rims, jumping over Spud Webb, green kryptonite costumes, etc.

I just hope the Nate Robinson dunk contest novelty has come to an end.

I agree wholeheartedly. And I live in New York!

D. Howard hittin that 3 was entertaining in the ASG. I liked seeing D. Lee and Horford out there, although they didn't do a whole lot.

That montage of all star games played in football arenas was cool, 1979 was the pontiac silverdome where the Lions used to play. Michigan is in such a bad economic situation that the silverdome was nearly purchased for $500,000. WTF

Archived