"You Mad" in everyday life

Swindle

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sadly i didnt. im sure the other guy is more upset about it than i am. i was just sticking up for a friend but he got humiliated after losing a fight he started. i'll probably have to see him tomorrow so if something happens it happens.

the details are pretty hazy but from what i can remember without anyone telling me is that he said something about/threatened a friend and i told him to shut the fuck up about it. so him being the typical sports jock type wanted to fight. naturally a crowd was gathering around us and after he threw a punch i let him have quite a few more because i'm nice like that. so anyway everyone tries to break up the fight and hold us away from each other.

so he kicked your ass and then got humiliated?

cause thats the way you worded it.

and yes, "you mad" and "visibly upset" have been in my vocabulary for quite a while now.

yea,that sounds like some over-dramatic lesbian breakup shit. if it was a male that broke her heart,she would do the default "you mad cuz you got dumped" shit that girls do,which would be to say he has a small dick......add that to the fact that no male probably wants to dick her ugly ass,and one could probably come to the conclusion that she is a lesbian

Fasho, so I guess I'll add my story of last night to the bunch.

Abridged version:

Me and some folks are getting hammered at a 'pool partay' We drink, drank, as well as drunk 'em, chillin in the spa when my boy gets this invite out in Mountain View (San Jose, Cali) to club Zen. A friend of mine named Kushal (of Nepal... all I got is these damned Nepalise coins) is a flair bartender there. He's dope... anyways we roll through six deep. Get in for free, of course, and get VIP status.

As soon as we cut through the line we all head straight for Kushal's bar. First round is on him... he proceeds to light the bar on fire and pour us all shots in the classical Vegas flair bartender style. He kicks a bunch of Asian dudes out of the way and these two English faggots (Visiting Stanford ass niggas) are mad. They don't want to move. Well I'm kind of a big guy, as well as a big deal... so they move, eventually. The whole night we're getting treated like rockstars although I'm wearing some hand-me-down cutoff Dickies and a borrowed vintage T.

Yakuza mafia in full effect, and we're dancing with ALL of their bitches. People are trippin whenever we go get dranks, because we get the special treatment... anyways... we dip out at about 1:45 am. Trying to figure out what to do next, and smoking cigs out front.

These two Engrish faggots decide its a good idea to strike up conversation...

So half the time I can't decipher what in the fuck they are saying. I'm like "yeah soccer is hella cool" They're like "Cheerio old bloke, fancy a tea and crumpet" or some shit. Basically all up in our sets business. They were trying to figure out why we were getting treated so well. All of us wanted to punch this Engrish faggot in his cheekface. And we told him so. He keeps talking. I slide over to this big ass Samoan bitch trying to get in on her blunt session- and my folks slide back to the car. Puff, puff, .... puff... pass.... and I'm like "Out, thanks!"

As I'm dipping down the alley those gap-toothed Engrish fucks follow me and try to talk some shit/find out where the 'party is'. Fool comes up on me and puts his arm around me.

At that time I had full on visions and flashbacks of the time I spent in Prison. Bad idea for him!

I fucking punched this fool in his facial. Said nothing but aimed straight for the gap in his teeth. He started snoring before he even hit the ground. His friend looked shocked, as well as awed. So's I says to him I says, actually I says nothing. However the cops were out in full force, and as a probation victim with a 10pm curfew I dip. During the ride back home I check my knuckles out... my folks start talking about how faggoty everybody was being in the spot.

"Yeah dude! Remember those English bitches? I hella, like, wanted to hit that fool!"

"Yeah... actually I did hit that guy. Socked him right in his cheekface"

"Fuck you... did not you pussy"

"Yeah I did, peep my knucks bro"

They still doubted.

And then I pulled this fools front tooth out of my pocket. Trophy. I hit this fool in his gap, and saw the tooth bounce off of the brick wall next to us. I collected my prize and slid it into my pocket as a token. Plus, I needed proof.

Point is, the whole time we're in the club I was THINKING of the you mad shit. Haters.

Anyways I'm going to make a necklace this tooth I have. Or maybe sell it on e-bay. Bids start tomorrow.

Peace

so he kicked your ass and then got humiliated?

cause thats the way you worded it.

and yes, "you mad" and "visibly upset" have been in my vocabulary for quite a while now.

i said i hit him much more than once?

and that hair do, take pride in that too.

you would say that :lol:

anyways, heres the update; the guy who started the fight is going around telling people that he was really so much drunker than i was (impossible, i got there before him and free shots of jack daniels are better friends with me than him) and he is saying that he got into a fight he thinks he lost.

the weird thing is a couple of girls in the crowd have commented on the YOU MAD comment, they thought it was funny.

Also. I've noticed that asking somebody if they are mad.... only seems to make them madder. Even if they were only slightly mad to begin with. As an older brother, I used to pull this shit all the time on the lil' bro breh.

"Are you mad dude?"

"No"

"You sure?"

"Yes"

"No... but seriously, you seem hella mad..."

"I'm not man"

"Yeah but..."

"FUCK YOU DUDE, I'M NOT MAD"

"OH WORD THEN WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU YELLING"

"CUZ NIGGA YOU KEEP ASKING IF I'M PISSED OFF, BUT I'M NOT"

"So, you're hella mad at me... huh"

"No man come on... its over..."

"You mad...?"

Rinse and repeat, always ends with an open hand slap, to the cheekface. Usually, I win. But we're closing in on thirty and my 'little' bro is not little anymore. He can hit like a triple perc roor.

Now when we fight the cops get called.

favorite things to say to people, because if they ARE mad, it makes them more mad. if they ARENT,[/color] they will be if you say it enough[/b]

Just realized the point was already scored. Anyways...

If you do happen to have a younger brother, I recommend this tactic.

If you do happen to have a younger bro-breh who drinks Jagermeister, blacks out, and has fists the size of the thing, and is also made of bricks.... then I dont!

:scrambled:

5meO DMT waiting to be inhaled. See ya'll niggity nigs on the other side.

Peace.