"You Mad" in everyday life

Swindle

last night i got into a drunken fight with this guy after a party.

the details are pretty hazy but from what i can remember without anyone telling me is that he said something about/threatened a friend and i told him to shut the fuck up about it. so him being the typical sports jock type wanted to fight. naturally a crowd was gathering around us and after he threw a punch i let him have quite a few more because i'm nice like that. so anyway everyone tries to break up the fight and hold us away from each other.

at this point he seems irked. it seems he didn't like being made to look weak infront of his football br0's so he became visibly upset. then it just happened, it just came out of my mouth (no homo) without even thinking and i blurted out "You mad _? you look mad." to which he replied "You haven't even seen me mad yet :hatred:" which i think would have been the best possible outcome. he admitted to everyone how mad he became because of my actions.

i don't have pics or video so internet, you're going to have to take my word for it. :cool:

how many of you have said this in real life and thought "god, i'm saying something off the internet"

discuss

• Like 5

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I kept correcting my lesbian English teacher (yes, she really is lesbian) on her spelling (ironic) and her dates on her board.

She had 1991 as the year, I told her to fix that.

She misspelled a word on the board, I told her to fix that.

She misspelled another one.

She then proceeds to go "Is that it (insert my name here)?"

She was turning kind of red, she already doesn't like me.

I just told her "You mad?"

I got in-school for "Insubordination"

• Like 1

For the last couple months I been saying it to my nephew when he gets kicked off the computer or whenever he gets a little out of hand. He's 10 and often throws a mini tantrum which, of course, promts me to smile, throw up the index finger and say 'you mad'...

So, eventually my bro and his wife asked me why I'd been saying it and I explained...

Flash forward to last week. We were trying to get a lil smoke break before the whole fam damily showed up for dinner but some shit needed to still be picked up. He gets up to do it and he's grumbling and shit when he walks past her into the house, as she was following him in the door and I saw her smile, up goes the finger and she says 'you mad'... I almost fell out of my chair.

So, not only am I known to say stuff off the 12s irl, I also am converting the non-oontz world.

• Like 1