8=====D~~~~~

YouMad.GIF

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: upscale dining pt 2...HiGh DrAmA. 5 InTeRnEtS CoVeR ChArGe.

you're fucking delusional. None of us wanted to hear about that shit. And we're not the ones who thought it would be a good idea to bring your bullshit over to 12oz too

Dude i've discussed this with five, Jon and everyone else who's talked to me on a personal level about this. I wasnt the one bringing it up, and since I asked them not to bring it up anymore it hasn't been talked about.

And read the other thread too starting on page 18. I wasnt the one who started talking about my relationship with this girl till someone else asked.

Re: upscale dining pt 2

and government beans you have to soak

I'm sorry to the rest of you

but I stopped reading after this ^^^^^^^^

WHAT THE FUCK KIND OF BEANS DON'T YOU HAVE TO SOAK AND WHAT THE FUCK DOES THE GOVERNMENT HAVE TO DO WITH IT????????????

AND DON'T SAY CANNED MOTHERFUCKER.

FUCK

FUCK

FUCK

• Like 1

Re: upscale dining pt 2...HiGh DrAmA. 5 InTeRnEtS CoVeR ChArGe.

Dude i've discussed this with five, Jon and everyone else who's talked to me on a personal level about this. I wasnt the one bringing it up, and since I asked them not to bring it up anymore it hasn't been talked about.

And read the other thread too starting on page 18. I wasnt the one who started talking about my relationship with this girl till someone else asked.

If you don't want to talk about this then why did you take the bait when it was brought up then proceed to contradict yourself for, what, three days now?

And I'm not sticking up for 50. It's just that this nonsense has been going on for way too long...you need to deal with it, talk to a shrink or something. Playing it off like you're cool with her in person (I've seen you do it several times, along with other people on 12 oz) then talking shit about her online (which everyone has been subjected to) is annoying and embarrassing. Not to mention dragging other people from 12 oz into your delusions (they can speak up for themselves)...hasn't this shit gone far enough?

Seriously, homie, have some self-respect. Indulging in this shit is giving someone you seem to hate far too much power over you and your happiness.