8=====D~~~~~

YouMad.GIF

Guest 50million

Re: upscale dining pt 2

hes just as rich as i am. which isnt much...this has been his dream for years.

everyone else in the restaurant was weird. the servers LOVED us. once they saw our tattoos they had a weird sigh of relief. and the wine kept coming.

we did have 4 people serve us, women first, and they never put the back of their hand in front of our faces.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'd rather buy groceries for months and months and months then pay that for one meal.

and don't even think of calling me broke, its called being realistic.

edit*

nice pics though, at least you weren't lying lol

on what planet do you live on where $240 pays for "months and months and months" of groceries ?

ahh fuck

she edited her post

but it said on the menu that the course was $240 service included

and 990/4 is almost 250, so my statement still stands

$240 would last me around 3 months on food. More if i wanted to shop smarter and didn't occassionally buy overpriced fastfood or food from the corner store.

$240 isn't enough for 1 month of groceries

I just dropped $119 today and all I bought was lunch for my next cycle

I left my girl $300 for gas/groceries at home to last her until I'm back, which at the most is 18 days

keep in mind I live in Canada and I think we pay a little more than you Americans do for these kinds of things

its included.

how much of a %age do they allot themselves for gratuity then?

Yeah, i know most people spend more than me. I eat pretty basic/cheap, but i'm not on a ramen diet or some bullshit. The bulk of my meals is some sort of sandwich or bagel, and i try to buy the cheapest bread possible, since i've been trying to conserve my money for awhile now. I make up for my low groceries expenses by having pretty high drugs/booze expenses, haha.

In response to metronome

I think food must be just mad cheaper where your at chups

I spent 170 a month on groceries once, and was on some red beans and ramen shit

250 for 3 months would be impossible here

Now I spend like 250-300 a month, but I get that good shit

Yeah, once my money situation is worked out a bit more, i'll definitely be eating better/more expensively. But i think you're right about food here being cheap. I also hit up Costco and get that cheap shit in bulk occassionally, which is really nice. Buy a bunch of vacuum sealed pound bags of sandwich meat for a discount price because of the bulk, freeze them, and then just thaw one bag at a time then use cheap bread/bagels. i do basic salads a fair bit too, just greens and maybe a tomato or avocado.

I stopped drinking soda a few years back, and that saved me a a grip, and recently i've stopped buying prepackaged shit and frozen food, because that can really add up too.

In all fairness though, my eating schedule is a lot different than your average person. Since my sleep schedule is all fucked, i usually only end up eating one actual meal a day, then a little meal or two like a bagel or some toast or something.

man I'm talking 88 cent boxes of generic saltenes and brown rice shit, blocks of WIC cheese, off brand cerial in a bag... No soda just tang and kool ade no sugar

That runs you 175$ a month

I use to cook up the bag of brown rice, and government beans you have to soak, cook it up in a big ass pot with grilled chicken... It's like mush that will hold you down. Throw some louisiana hot sauce on top and your good.

If you can't live well on $135 a month, you're doing something wrong. Value packs of ground beef, CostCO "PSMO" whole beef tenderloins, peanut butter, eggs, lettuce, spaghetti, burritos etc. I could eat steak and eggs for breakfast and order chinese for dinner every day at 175.

Im working on a motorcycle right now so im eating whey protein, which costs me nothing, and peanut butter sandwiches. It's only for a couple more months and believe you me the payoff's worth it.

haha nah man that's the old food stamp allotment

Doesn't really work for eating out a lot

You can't even get heated chicken at the grocery store

And I don't know how cheap steak is in the bay, but you sure as fuck can't afford 4$ a day steak allotment... Even if you get 4$ bargain manager special that's 120$

Either food costs are way lower in the bay, or you don't actually budget accurately

Best chinese food in Oakland is $4 an entree cash only. Open late too. The place has been around for at least twenty years.

I havent budgeted myself (beyond what im doing right now) in a while but next time im at the store I'll price out how much things cost out here. Five pound value packs of ground beef, bread, lettuce, and cereal came out to less than $4 a day. Spaghetti, burritos, etc were about the same. I dont like to eat out. I feel like less of a man if I don't cook.

Keep in mind I'm no heavyweight either. Im barely welter.

Even though I recommended that you skip the pics, 50, those are some cool shots.

Anyway, unlike anyone else here I was there when these two started hanging out... and that's all it was, it didn't last long enough to even call it a relationship.

Soup, last fall I recall saying something to you along the lines of "Do yourself a favor and drop this, you'll feel better and there's nothing you can say to make her look bad that won't blow up in your face. People change their minds, grow up, move on, all that shit....I really doubt **** intended to hurt you, and even if she did you should hold your head up and walk away."

I wasn't kidding. I said that because I thought you were getting WAY too wound up over someone you dated for three weeks, and I was beginning to wonder if you might snap and do something stupid to either yourself or 50.

So I spoke up and told you I was concerned, and you blew me off telling me that I didn't get it and you were going to "expose her as being a fraud"...well, here we are a year later and you're bringing up the same shit like it just happened last week or something. We've all hung out together (me, you and 50), and I've seen you be cool with her in social situations several times since she broke it off with you.

Normally I wouldn't say anything about something this publicly, but seriously...what are you trying to prove at this point? Watching you air yourself out like this is embarrassing...it's obvious that you think all this is justified but I can tell you from a third-person perspective that it's making you look creepy, vindictive and obsessive.

I'm not taking sides, I'm just trying to make some sense of this mess so I can understand where you're coming from.