Exotic Pets!

ShortFuse

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i want one of these

or these

that was like a mouse,bird, shunken I dont know the fuck what ahhah never even seen one of those things.

And as for the millipede...i dunno about pet insects. Growing up one of my friends moms was fucking nuts and always had the strangest of pets. So one week she had a pet Praying Mantis. After a while she decided to see if she could breed them for some crazy reason. One day I come over and instead of 2 being in the cage there was only 1 and what seemed to have looked like spooge on the side of the cage. I mean I knew what they do but he mom walks out of the room all pissed off cause she didnt know the female devours the male after mating. So in fun Im like hey mrs so in so hows it going with the mantis..she flips out and is like "THE STUPID BITCH ATE EM!!" haha.

Sorry might not be that funny but Ive always enjoyed the occasional reminisce.

i want one of these

or these

That first video was great with the SNES music. Those things look awesome, but would probably not like to be handled much. Those legs are crazy. What about bush babees, and chinchillas. Rodents and marsupials are wild cute. Although getting bit by them is not. Them make me want to pick them up and hug them and squeeze them and rub them all in my beard and chest hairs. /No pet fucker