Exotic Pets!

ShortFuse

There was a thread way back from like 2004 with a bunch of dead images so I figured since it crossed my mind Id start something 5 years fresher.

Well, As I poured hot coffee into my lovely gift from grandma frogs appeared on my mug. A couple times Ive gotten close to purchasing this awesome lil frogs as pets but ended up needing to put money elsewhere.

25966340.jpg

Anyone else? Have you ever owned an exotic pet or has there been one youve always wanted?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
serval-0024.jpg

always wanted one of these.

they sell that cardigan at macy's. its an ann taylor. goes for about 60 bucks.

oh and sugar gliders rule.

a known associate of mine had a muskrat

Common%20Muskrat_jpg.jpg

or was it a wombat

Wombat%20II.jpg

never got to see it cuz it was in a cage with a blanket over it when ever people were around. it was loud.

nothing beats a dog tho. just sayin.

sugar gliders are great until you end up with a couple that have all their bits and pieces. My husband had two, one got away, so he bought more because they'll die if they don't contantly have someone around them. then the one came back so we had 2 males and two females. They bred. Did you know that sugar gliders breed every fucking 3 months? And always have two? we ended up with 12, and they smelled funny and they wouldnt fucking shut up at night, so we split em into pairs and sold em,