Obama: The New George Bush

lord_casek

Sounds like a plan. Kill thousands upon thousands of Afghans (perhaps millions), who have no relationship to Al Qaeda, to find a man, who may or may not be dead, to get revenge for the deaths of 2500 Americans. Sounds like a great way to prevent future terrorist attacks, because that plan will in no way piss off anyone in the Middle East or the rest of the world, and will most likely cause every Muslim in the world to love us and join the fight against terrorism.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fastzee: You don't get it. It seems to me that you take an interest in politics, so now it's time to step it up one level and start learning about our world.

You honestly sound like you get your news from the television. Specifically, Fox News.

If you think yourself conservative, re evaluate. Fox is the furthest from conservative.

A lot of us will talk to you about these things without arguing or talking shit. You've got all

sides represented here. Might as well take advantage of that.

i do get some things from tv, just like i get things from listening to the radio, or reading books. im a registered independent, but i do lean more to the right as you can tell.and like i told russel, im not coming at anybody its just the way i word some things.

now enough of me blabbering, time to get back on topic. obama = the new george bush?

The very few speeches I've lately seen from Obama have not impressed me. I thought he was better.

He's improved from Bush who just silenced everyone with his nonsense and religious rhetorics. No one could talk back because he didn't make any sense in the first place.

Obama talks like a normal person, and everyone can understand most of what he means with his choice of words. Too bad he's not perfect, like so many have portraited him to be.

Obama is just a politician, people think he is like the second coming of christ or something, all politicians are full of shit, the ones that stand by their views and policies never make it anywhere.

They say what you wanna hear to get elected then once in office maintain the status quo

then why was everybody hypin him super tough from the gates?

..cus hes a HELLA better liar than bush was, and people LOOOVE being fooled and deceived

period.

and thats why he was being praised and worshipped so heavily.

because he isn't as retarded as Bush, because he shows himself as an intelligent man and not some moron, like Bush is. He is a good speaker and actually talked about policies that didn't just benefit the richest people in the country.

Because he actually made himself out as a better candidate than Bush. I mean comeon if you vote for Bush you would really need to go and get your head checked. If I was American I would have been embarrassed to have Bush be the leader of my country. He did more to ruin Americas reputation than almost anything, he was the laughing stock of the world.

It isn't like there is an indefinite number of candidates that you can vote for as president and America voted for the best man for the job out of the options they had.

actually i did not ..i make my own mind up .. i read the news and decide for my self ...i dont have cable ..

Ok, I accept the first part but the rest was a bunch of answers to questions I never asked... Also, I don't have cable either. I thought he was on the radio. As long as we're talking about assumptions, I just assumed you were the type of guy who only had a radio.

because he isn't as retarded as Bush, because he shows himself as an intelligent man and not some moron, like Bush is. He is a good speaker and actually talked about policies that didn't just benefit the richest people in the country.

Because he actually made himself out as a better candidate than Bush. I mean comeon if you vote for Bush you would really need to go and get your head checked. If I was American I would have been embarrassed to have Bush be the leader of my country. He did more to ruin Americas reputation than almost anything, he was the laughing stock of the world.

It isn't like there is an indefinite number of candidates that you can vote for as president and America voted for the best man for the job out of the options they had.

your use of the English language makes you look like a moron...and thanks for speaking for the entire world...Obama supports government funded abortions...THE largest killer of African Americans...Planned Parent Hood...the REAL death panel...

• Like 1