Obama: The New George Bush

lord_casek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gonna have to disagree with you on that one. First of all I'm not sure who "us" is. Second, I don't know who "brown" people are exactly.

Constitutional Conservatives.

"Brown people" Are the Arabs (not really) that Fox News preaches about bombing constantly.

Iran has nukes when the intel agencies said it will take 10 more years for them to develop nuclear arms. Brown people.

I swear sometimes Fox News talking heads want to say "towel heads". They restrain themselves magically.

George W. Bush ran nothing. Obvious when Cheney took over all kinds of war powers and such.

The Frech frogs are not a race of people, so therefore its not a racist comment. If I say Americans are Yankee bastards, thats not racist you Limey Redcoat! Get a grip on reality. The fact is you support eugenics and the killing of unborn black babies! You support BIG government and funding to extinguish a race of people, because their not worthy. Your a fascist not a liberal, I'm sorry. I provided you some insight into the facts, undeniable facts. - Soaker

stop being so ignorant, it is possible for people to be racist against a different country, that comment again just proves how far you are detached from reality, keep coming back here but I am ignoring you because you are frankly a joke.

You have not provided any facts, keep thinking you have. I don't care what some looney thinks.

obama is keeping troops in afghanistan, wheres this pull out he was talking about BEFORE the election?

interesting you mention this...

someone flipped out on me a little while ago for mentioning this.

then they said it was his campaign promise to send more troops to 'stan but bring them out of iraq. he hasnt lowered military presence in iraq. from what im hearing, he took a few troops out of iraq, put them in 'stan and made up for the troop loss in iraq by sending more contractors.

classic bait and switch.

Really I'm racist? Ok SMART guy. Did you not see the whole argument I'm making is based on stopping genocide against blacks? Did you not see the reference to Martin Luther Kings niece and her fight to stop the proliferation of abortion in minority neighborhoods?

Meanwhile you so called liberals are touting how it's best if we actually kill unborn minority children since they are a burdon on society!

Graffiti has NOTHING to do with what you said about free speech and rebellion. If that's whats it about then more power to you. But explain to me how in any way conservative or republicans want to stop free speech? Give me an example. You can't because it's not true. Freedom of speech is a constitutional principle, which republicans protect. BUT, freedom of speech does not include the vandalism and destruction of other peoples property you dip shit. AND Democrats don't support "graffiti" or rebellion. Seriously kid do you even know what the fuck your saying?

interesting you mention this...

someone flipped out on me a little while ago for mentioning this.

then they said it was his campaign promise to send more troops to 'stan but bring them out of iraq. he hasnt lowered military presence in iraq. from what im hearing, he took a few troops out of iraq, put them in 'stan and made up for the troop loss in iraq by sending more contractors.

classic bait and switch.

There's a lot of shit that Obama is saying he'll do but not doing.

Making an executive order to stop detention at Guantanamo bay by Jan. 10th. NOT HAPPENING!

Said he wont hire lobbyists? BULLSHIT, he has hired a group of lobbyists.

Said he WONT include coverage for illegal immigrants in his so called health care bill! BULLSHIT, they are trying to add this to the bill now!

Obama is just another political puppet! He received millions from banks for his campaign and returned the favor by sending them BILLIONS in bail out money. This is such bullshit that you dip-shits somehow believe hes in someway different than any other president. What he is going to is bankrupt the country and compromise America militarily.

And then you got this retard up here that thinks Obama is PRO-GRAFFITI....HAHAHA WOOOOOOO WTF

HEY dumb ass take a look at the community organizing programs Obama is pushing! MOST OF THEM ARE GEARED TOWARDS CLEANING UP GRAFFITI!

Graffiti has NOTHING to do with what you said about free speech and rebellion.

- LOL!! You crack me up something bad man. For political statements you might want to check the work of the following: Iz The Wiz, Lady Pink, Shepherd Fairy, Banksy, Lee, I could go on. For rebellion, you might want to check the work of, hmm, the rest of the fuckin WORLD. So graff is not rebellion in some form? Am I missing something or have you always bought all you paint? Have you never been fucked off with society - gone out and burnt some steel?

Freedom of speech is a constitutional principle, which republicans protect.

- Horse shit!

BUT, freedom of speech does not include the vandalism and destruction of other peoples property you dip shit. AND Democrats don't support "graffiti" or rebellion. Seriously kid do you even know what the fuck your saying?

- I would say that most people are a lil more clued in than you. Just a hunch.. :lol:

Ok so your rebutle is "HORSE SHIT" and your clueless? OH AND A SMILE FACE?

And you refer to a very isolated, though famous, group of people that write or wrote graffiti, and therefore that is the premise for why the rest of writers write? Most heads that I know that write do it because they love graffiti and love writing, plain and simple. MOST don't give a fuck about politics...

You still haven't provided an example to defend your argument. Did you speak to the fact that Obama is pushing REALLY hard to clean up urban graffiti? This seems to fly in the face of what your saying! So lets see here...Hilary Clinton supports rebellion and Graffiti by what your saying...HAHAH...WTF kid...you been brainwashed and duped by liberal scumbags...

The Frech frogs are not a race of people, so therefore its not a racist comment. If I say Americans are Yankee bastards, thats not racist you Limey Redcoat! Get a grip on reality. The fact is you support eugenics and the killing of unborn black babies! You support BIG government and funding to extinguish a race of people, because their not worthy. Your a fascist not a liberal, I'm sorry. I provided you some insight into the facts, undeniable facts. - Soaker

stop being so ignorant, it is possible for people to be racist against a different country, that comment again just proves how far you are detached from reality, keep coming back here but I am ignoring you because you are frankly a joke.

You have not provided any facts, keep thinking you have. I don't care what some looney thinks.

A country does not make a race. America is filled with different races, so you can't say that a nation, or political ideology is a race. That would infer that USSR was a race of people, but now that races is extinct since the political regime has changed. Maybe I'm wrong on this and there is arguments to say otherwise. BUT I'm pretty damn sure your WRONG.

Ya limey wanker

liberals love calling names when they lose arguments ... well smart ..if you were you wouldn't be a leftest trying to talk me out of my freedoms ... smaller and less government is the way to go ..we don't need the government running every part of our lives .. your freedoms have been eroded slowly ...The tree of liberty grows only when watered by the blood of tyrants.... we will be living in a tyrannical state soon because the teachers union is part of the leftest organizations the run everything ... like the news ..liberal ..the teachers unions..... liberal naacp .... liberal...planned parenthood ... liberal ... 12oz profit....liberal ... the airlines .... unionized ..liberal ...all unions 85% of the time are liberal ...the newspapers...liberal .... regular folks ..like me ...hmmmm evil conservative ... and dont come at me with the big companies cause there unionized and failing ...lets do the to healthcare like G>M> failing ..united airlines ...failing .. the banks are greedy scumbags like the union thugs .......whatev BUMP OUR GREAT LORD BARAK OBAMA

A country does not make a race. America is filled with different races, so you can't say that a nation, or political ideology is a race. That would infer that USSR was a race of people, but now that races is extinct since the political regime has changed. Maybe I'm wrong on this and there is arguments to say otherwise. BUT I'm pretty damn sure your WRONG.

Ya limey wanker

resort to name calling haha your such a child just continue to throw your toys out your pram.

Why you got such an issue, some woman see right and have your retard spawn aborted, if so good on her.

Your a racist, narrowminded fool, it is plain and clear, you have no clue about what your talking about and take your viewpoints from some rubbish website that provides no proof to back up anything you say.

Calling a German a Kraut is a racist statement, calling a french person a frog is a racist statement, go crawl under whatever rock you came from and stop making such a fool of yourself

liberals love calling names when they lose arguments ... well smart ..if you were you wouldn't be a leftest trying to talk me out of my freedoms ... smaller and less government is the way to go ..we don't need the government running every part of our lives .. your freedoms have been eroded slowly ...The tree of liberty grows only when watered by the blood of tyrants.... we will be living in a tyrannical state soon because the teachers union is part of the leftest organizations the run everything ... like the news ..liberal ..the teachers unions..... liberal naacp .... liberal...planned parenthood ... liberal ... 12oz profit....liberal ... the airlines .... unionized ..liberal ...all unions 85% of the time are liberal ...the newspapers...liberal .... regular folks ..like me ...hmmmm evil conservative ... and dont come at me with the big companies cause there unionized and failing ...lets do the to healthcare like G>M> failing ..united airlines ...failing .. the banks are greedy scumbags like the union thugs .......whatev BUMP OUR GREAT LORD BARAK OBAMA

Funny you say liberals resort to name calling when it was Soaker who decided to start the name calling, way to completely read a situation wrong

Ok so your rebutle is "HORSE SHIT" and your clueless? OH AND A SMILE FACE?

- LOL.. yeah man! Horse shit just sounds SO good tho'. It's way better than bullshit don't ya think?

And you refer to a very isolated, though famous, group of people that write or wrote graffiti, and therefore that is the premise for why the rest of writers write? Most heads that I know that write do it because they love graffiti and love writing, plain and simple. MOST don't give a fuck about politics...

- Maybe that's the reason why this country is in such a FUCKED state? You think? Wondering if you actually voted for that old guy with the funny arm and the dumb, dip shit, gun-toting moron from Alaska? Or even worse, maybe you voted for Bush/Cheney? Fuckin' A... Cheney man... got to laugh at him for a VP, pulling all the strings while in hiding! :lol: <Another face, just for you!

You still haven't provided an example to defend your argument. Did you speak to the fact that Obama is pushing REALLY hard to clean up urban graffiti? This seems to fly in the face of what your saying! So lets see here...Hilary Clinton supports rebellion and Graffiti by what your saying...HAHAH...WTF kid...you been brainwashed and duped by liberal scumbags...

- Yup... Yeeeeee Haaaaaaaaaawww, I'm better join me some G.O.P. partner. Just picture Bush sitting there reading that book about the little goat to those school kids!!! I'm sorry, were you after an example of how he might come across as dumb? I'll look for one.

AB: What are your thoughts on the Democratic Party and their inability to effectively mobilize themselves, young people and minorities in general?

IT: Both parties are actually weak, the news media presents a scandal on Republicans and their corruption and quickly will point to a similar occurrence among Democrats. The reality is as disorganized, weak and fragmented and tired as the Democratic party is the Republican party is too.

That is why they are presently involved in cultivating the next generation of people that are out there in the world. They are trying their hardest to instill values of theirs in a younger generation.

The Conservative agenda does a very good job of effeminizing the view of liberals, as the champions of abortion, of gay rights and the "Anti-War" stance, they are forced to fight on a battlefield where the language has been designed by someone who already has their verbal artillery in place. Unfortunately we cannot go about redefining words and the ideas they represent and simultaneously win elections.

It would be like stating that Africans, and Indigenous people are the real Blacks and Latinos, while this may be scientific truth to some degree, if you wrote it on the posters it would not carry in their own neighborhoods.

If you tried to heal Latino peoples racism and Black people's self identity while running a mud slinging campaign you would get bogged down in a war with several fronts. Even a two front war is difficult to contend with. Not even the military genius of Napoleon or the German War machine could conquer it and America and Russia had enough trouble with Vietnam, Afghanistan and Iraq.

However illogical we think it is, it is man's nature to war. You cannot argue with 130,000 years of homosapien existence, the stronger more powerful, better man wins. That is the lesson history teaches us and when we are unwilling to face that we look like cowards. But the truth is that conservatives manipulate these views better than Democrats do in order to win elections, and to manufacture of a general consensus to their agenda.

After all who would a young child- especially a young Black or Latino child emulate? A rich and successful business man with connections to large businesses? Or an apologetic ambiguously heterosexual person that is defined by their desire to exterminate human life, before birth, and their inability to commit to a war when we are under attack as a Nation.

This is done so well that when you bring up healthcare and race relations it's such an overblown topic. No one attacks it at the source of terrorism, of health, no one attacks the birth of the idea of race. In talking to the American public like they are children they will never understand the true nature of the festering wound. You're trying to to put a hello kitty band aid over in a speech. So the preconceived notions about these different political positions sticks, even though there are just as many gay Republicans as there are democrats or any other political allegiance.

Even though neither party official would like to send their child to war, or see another September 11th. We constantly see the church used as a political tool but neither party wishes to address the deep rooted hypocrisy in it not just the simple surface of child molestation for fear of losing votes.

People don't get into politics to change things, they just want to survive make money and stay in power, and that negates all other abilities. For that reason they are not gaining ground.

Truth is there is a war for freedom. The war for our children's freedom, everyday in the schools, in big cities and it starts with the psychological development of children. Their cognitive skills as babies, to their impulse control as toddlers and their ability to read and process information instead of memorizing and reiterating as elementary students.

I don't know any Democratic candidate who wants to kill babies, they also don't want our soldiers to kill people unnecessarily and be killed themselves either but the life of 1 white American is more important to the American media than 1000 dead Arabs. Democrats have not consolidated the problems with this country past a few talking points during a debate. It doesn't require them to turn radically to the left in order to do so.

Remember something. Democracy was created with a prophetic vision to control capitalism and all other systems that require totalitarian rule, in order to reap the most benefits for those who sit in power. A true Democracy can balance that, we don't live in that model though and Democrats cannot make that argument.

So if Democrats win the house or the senate in 2006 it is not because they won, it is because the Republicans lost.

resort to name calling haha your such a child just continue to throw your toys out your pram.

Why you got such an issue, some woman see right and have your retard spawn aborted, if so good on her.

Your a racist, narrowminded fool, it is plain and clear, you have no clue about what your talking about and take your viewpoints from some rubbish website that provides no proof to back up anything you say.

Calling a German a Kraut is a racist statement, calling a french person a frog is a racist statement, go crawl under whatever rock you came from and stop making such a fool of yourself

Oh REALLY I GUESS MLK NEICE IS A RACIST TOO? CAUSE SHE IS RAISING THE EXACT ARGUMENT THAT I AM AGAINST PPH AND ABORTION! HOW THE FUCK IS THAT RACIST. YOUR THE ONE ADVOCATING ABORTION FOR MINORITIES CAUSE "THEYRE LOW LIFES" ISNT THAT WHAT YOU SAID...YOU TEAS SIPPIN' BLOODY WANKER...

RACISM HAS TO DO WITH RACE JUST AS SEXISM IS SEX BASED

JIB YOUR SO FAR FROM SEEING THE REALITY OF THE WORLD. DO YOU THINK THAT OBAMA IS SOME HOW DIFFERENT THAN OTHER POLITICIANS? HAVE YOU EVER STUDIED POLITICS? DO YOU HAVE A JOB? DO YOU OWN A HOME? DO YOU OWN A BUSINESS? DO YOU HAVE A FAMILY? DO YOU HAVE A COLLEGE EDUCATION? HAVE YOU BEEN IN THE MILITARY? WORKED IN GOVERNMENT? YOU PERSPECTIVE IS THAT OF A CHILD? IM NOT ADVOCATING BUSHS POLICIES OR OBAMAS, AS A MATTER OF FACT I THINK THEY ARE BOTH TERRIBLE LEADERS, BUT I DON'T THINK EITHER OF THEM ARE MORONS. CLEARLY THEY ARE DOING SOMETHING RIGHT IF THEY ARE IN THE POSITION THEY ARE. YOU HAVE YOUR POLITICAL IDEOLOGIES CONFUSED. FOR SOME REASON YOU EQUATE REBELLION AND FREEDOM WITH THE DEMOCRAT PARTY. WHY? DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT THESE PARTIES DRINK FORM THE SAME CUP, WORK FOR THE SAME PEOPLE?

no i'm advocating abortion for ANYONE who wants it, no matter what race. I didn't say minorites were low lifes, get out of dream land and stop making stuff up

nice work on the caps lock really helps get your nonsense point across - step away from the keyboard and go play with your soft toys

you're racist because you use racist language towards me

SOAKER... I DON'T CARE FOR POLITICIANS, ALTHOUGH OBAMA OBVIOUSLY APPEARS TO BE THE MOST GENUINE, LEVEL HEADED PRESIDENT TO DATE... HMMM WONDER WHY THAT COULD BE? OH, HMMM, IT COULD BE BECAUSE HE'S HAD TO ENDURE FAR MORE SHIT THAN MOST GIVEN HIS BACKGROUND TO GET WHERE HE HAS. THAT MEANS HE HAS MORE HUMILITY AND UNDERSTANDING OF DIFFERENCE THAN PUPPET BUSH WILL EVER HAVE. PLUS OBAMA IS SMART... HANDS DOWN YOU CAN'T DENY THAT.

JOB-YES, OWN MY OWN HOME-YES, FAMILY-YES, COLLEGE EDUCATION-YES. AND HOW ABOUT THIS CUNT... I PAY MORE THAN $8K IN PROPERTY TAXES A YEAR.

MAYBE I WAS SPOILED BEING BROUGHT UP IN EUROPE SINCE IT GAVE ME A REAL TASTE OF DEMOCRACY WHICH IS REALLY HARD TO UNDERSTAND IF YOU HAVEN'T EXPERIENCED IT. IF YOU COULD UNDERSTAND HOW THE REST OF THE WORLD WAS FEELING WHEN OBAMA WAS RUNNING AGAINST MCCAIN, YOU'D SEE THAT THE WORLD AND NOT JUST THE U.S., COULDN'T TAKE ONE MORE ROUND OF REPUBLICAN FUCK UPS, FUCKTARD IDEALS. GROW UP SON - SEE THE ENTIRE PICTURE NOT JUST YOUR OWN DOORSTEP.

Soaker: I made a nice thread about eugenics, PPH, and Margaret Sanger a while back. If you want to discuss it, there are plenty of people here who will argue with you. There. Not here.

http://12ozprophet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=121735&highlight=eugenics

You'll like it. First paragraph reads:

On blacks, immigrants and indigents:

"...human weeds,' 'reckless breeders,' 'spawning... human beings who never should have been born." Margaret Sanger, Pivot of Civilization, referring to immigrants and poor people On sterilization & racial purification:

Sanger believed that, for the purpose of racial "purification," couples should be rewarded who chose sterilization. Birth Control in America, The Career of Margaret Sanger, by David Kennedy, p. 117, quoting a 1923 Sanger speech.

Soaker: I made a nice thread about eugenics, PPH, and Margaret Sanger a while back. If you want to discuss it, there are plenty of people here who will argue with you. There. Not here.

http://12ozprophet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=121735&highlight=eugenics

I just glanced through that thread and read your little back-and-forth regarding Aldous Huxley. I am utterly fucking baffled. Not even gonna argue with you about it, I can see there's no point. Not trying to insult you, just stating my incredulity at the level of misinformation present on this forum.

I think I learn more about psychology than politics in crossfire.