"Last edited by _____________ : 05-18-2008 at 04:55 PM. Reason: typo" appreciation thread

seeking

i like when the board fucks up and tells you your post was edited by someone else. it's funny to see the random ass members that it decides to stick you with. sometimes it's someone old that i havent seen around in a long time and i think 'HA, i remember that dude!'.

maybe it's only me who's amused by stupid shit like this, but i am.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest spectr

Re: "Last edited by _____________ : 05-18-2008 at 04:55 PM. Reason: typo" appreciation thr

no I find it to be complete comedy, of course if you never made this thread and just pretended it was really those members editing posts it would be pure comedy to watch members flip out and try to figure out how to edit posts....

Re: "Last edited by _____________ : 05-18-2008 at 04:55 PM. Reason: typo" appreciation thr

if you ever feel like getting rid of it, post then just go to edit, dont edit and hit save, and it goes back to normal with no edit glitch...

I find it funny. You get some timely ones as well, there were people "arguing" the other day, ill name no names, but then one of the posts of the people arguing was edited by the person who they were arguing against. was lulz

First to get edited by someone else in this topic wins. Or loses.

rereading my post in here, i just realized i sound remedial as fuck these days. ha. im like an old man sitting on his porch looking at his corn field going 'yup, gonna be a warm one tamarra'.

if you ever feel like getting rid of it, post then just go to edit, dont edit and hit save, and it goes back to normal with no edit glitch...

That's what I been doing.

One time I posted in ch0 and some legal wall somebody else posted in 08 showed up in my post all random.

I had to edit, click on the paperclip jawn and "manage attachments", then click on "remove image".

I hate it when I edit my own posts and there's that line at the bottom, even if it's my own name. I often delete and repost on a clean slate just to not have that edit line show up. It's like having a sticker on your shit announcing to everyone that it's refurbished.

i saw one that said Last edited by flesh sword cometh

and I thought that person got the equivalent of an internet cornhole

L33T HAXX0R

DID I DO THAT RIGHT? :huh:

COMPUTER NERD NIGGA CHECK THAT FOR ME LEMME KNOW IF I DID IT RIGHT.

i was under the impression that the posts got deleted but other information (like the posts being edited) did not get deleted. so the same numbered post was actually edited at the time it says, the post just doesnt exist anymore.

:lol: WORD ME TOO I WAS LIKE "DAMN WORD? I BEEN ON HERE TOO LONG"

15i9jd0.jpg

My inbox looked like this

And DAO has edited like 8 billion posts of mine

^^^^same for me

it funny though

nothing was edited

chk it:

(#25)

triplesuplex

Re: Did you know?... - Yesterday, 02:53 AM

did you know

you have been owned

in almost every post

in this thread of fail.....

.....just sayin'

snitches are a dying breed

Last edited by DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER : 05-18-2008 at 09:09 AM.

Archived