bars that have heineken on draft

KILZ FILLZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

With vodka I'll drink absolutely anything. I go into the liquor store and ask for the cheapest handle they have. I really don't care, it's all the same

Tequila I like to go a little bit classier. Since I only do shots of it, or the occasional margarita, I don't go through anywhere near as much as vodka and don't feel bad spending a lil extra. Don Julio or Patron plz.

My roomie has one of those mini keg taps made especially for the Heineken kegs. I don't know why he bought it, something about wanting cold beer on tap. Shame, though, that he settled for Heineken. I just keep my good beers in the fridge. They are plenty cold.

And having Corona on tap just sounds retarded. I would give up that search.

High Life is NOT a shit beer.

A company I worked for put us up at this trashy hotel in Vegas for Christmas party a few years ago. I think it was called the "Ho Down" we had $1 Heineken's all week end, I still can't drink it after that. I didn't get sick off it or anything, just permanently tired of it.

My roomie has one of those mini keg taps made especially for the Heineken kegs. I don't know why he bought it, something about wanting cold beer on tap. Shame, though, that he settled for Heineken. I just keep my good beers in the fridge. They are plenty cold.

And having Corona on tap just sounds retarded. I would give up that search.

My dad also has one of those Heineken mini kegs, he loves it

And like I said I already know one place that has it, so the search for more is not to be given up

I used to enjoy drinking Heineken, even went to brewery in Amsterdam and got seriously pissed drunk. Good times! Nowadays I can't stand it, smells like burnt skunk to me.

I've been trying out some local micro brews, currently my favorite is Dead Frog lager.