bars that have heineken on draft

KILZ FILLZ

Like finding fucking the holy Grail I swear.

I've yet to find one in my city. Why?

If you've ever had it, you know what I'm talking about.

So fucking delicious. Much better than the green bottle. Those "heineKEGS" aren't nearly as tasty as the real thing. I've been missing it ever since I left holland. Obviously even if I do find it, it won't be as tasty as it was in holland but it will still be worth the search.

Is there some type of online resource or something I can use to find a bar in my area that has it on draft???

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just talking about how much I wish I could find a bar with Corona on tap, because the only place that has it around here is Twin River (dog racing/slot machine place)

But don't let the beer elitists hear you saying this kind of shit :rolleyes:

I'm far from a beer elitist, but I can't figure out what yall see in Corona and Heineken.

The shit tastes nasty. Same goes for Tecate.

I mean I'll drink the shit if it's free, but yall spend extra money for that shit.

Heineken is for guido douchebags and ignent blacks who think it is fancy beer.

Seriously, if you are going to drink this piss, at least drink its slightly better brother Becks.

well im neither one of those. to me heineken is inbetween light piss beer and heavy microbrew.

i enjoy it and may say that its my favorite. edit: besides Hofbrau Dunkel which i cannot purchase here. i am surprised to be getting hate.

for the record: heinekens brother is Amstel.

corona is ok but i prefer Tecate or Caguamas. Modelo is def one of the best mex beers tho.

DAO - mexican beers are cheaper here near the border

I'm far from a beer elitist, but I can't figure out what yall see in Corona and Heineken.

The shit tastes nasty. Same goes for Tecate.

I mean I'll drink the shit if it's free, but yall spend extra money for that shit.

I don't see why people like 99% of the beer they do. Personal preference my friend

I only like cheap, pisswater beers, to this is the perfect thread for me

How come so many people like Bud Light? Or Bud in general? Shit is fucking terrible. Ill gladly drink Miller, Coors, even the super cheap shit like Keystone or Natty Ice, anyyyyy day before I even look at a Budweiser product