Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I just had one of these nasties...

House_centipede.jpg

sneak out from under a towel on the counter. Scared me half to death. Smashed the ugly fucker with my size 11 New Balance.

This is the only part about summer I dont like. Fuck bugs. Especially centipedes and earwigs.

Whats some good ways to handle these god forsaken things??

it's kind of weird that you added your shoe size in there.

Lol. idk what them shits come inside houses for?

i think it has something to do with moisture?

*and dark places...

GOOGLE TIME:

And google finds:

Centipedes many times will crawl into homes and conceal themselves in various articles, such as shoes, diaper pails, laundry baskets, boxes and damp towels left on bathroom floors.

Click here for centipede elimination and control.

Yo B for the past hour now I've been on edge thinkin there's bugs crawling on me. The slightest itch makes me jump. I'm scared to pick up a piece of paper thinkin theres going to be a centipede under it. I need a drink.

/no.methanoia

You probably had some traumatic bug-related experiences as a child.

but i found out them shits dont bite you..

House centipedes feed on spiders, bedbugs, termites, cockroaches, silverfish, ants and other household arthropods. Benefits aside, because of their alarming appearance, frightening speed, and worries about their bite, few homeowners are willing to share a home with these creatures. The bite of most house centipedes is incapable of penetrating human skin. Those that do give an effect no worse than a minor bee sting, and the symptoms generally disappear within a few hours. However, the bite can cause health problems for those few who are allergic to the mild venom of its bite, which is similar to that of most other centipedes. It is possible in some cases that a rash may develop and many minuscule bumps can form, an allergic reaction which might be comparable to a bee sting in terms of pain, or to a mosquito bite in terms of itchiness. The house centipede's venom is too weak to cause any serious harm to larger pets such as cats and dogs. Techniques for eliminating centipedes from homes include drying up the areas where they thrive, eliminating large indoor insect populations, sealing cracks in the walls, and seeking the assistance of an exterminator.

My old basement used to be fuckin PACKED with silverfish

I've never been more sorrouned/disgusted by bugs than my Grandma's crib in Virginia. Holy shit it's terrible

black people dont fuck with dem bugs that be crawlin all up in yalls ears like when you sleepin they creepin, naw nigga, fuck that.

Yo B for the past hour now I've been on edge thinkin there's bugs crawling on me. The slightest itch makes me jump. I'm scared to pick up a piece of paper thinkin theres going to be a centipede under it. I need a drink.

/no.methanoia

Stop being a bitch.

Bugs.

I don't mind them so much.

I like worms and snails, no slugs though.

Selective Salvation when it rains. I save them from the pavement, slugs can go to hell.

EXCEPT THESE BITCHES!!

polyphylla.jpg

I remember when i was little I put my hand in this bucket and one of them jumped on the back of it and stuck. it's fucking sticky legs wouldn't let my hand go no matter how hard I shook it. My older brother had to swipe it off with a broom handle. i was in tears going bananas, freaking out over it. Gross. They used to be everywhere when I was growing up. Squish them I say!

• Like 1

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now