Pugilism AKA Boxing Thread .................

Poesia [ ] T

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been watching the 24/7 episodes, and as always HBO fucking delivers.

I think Cottto's ganna put mayweathe ron his ass, you can tell by the way Mayweather speask to Cotto he's not taking him as lightly as his last few opponents.

Its a shame boxing mostly sucks these days, there's no sport quite like it.

going to the pacquaio fight june 9.

moreso because i love the guy nh and my best friends filipino than because i give a shit about his opponent.

Nice! I've been to tons of lesser known pro bouts.

Tried to buy tickets for Lennox Lewis vs Hassim Rahkmen 2, years ago and the cheapest

ticket was $900 and wasn't that interested in seeing either fighter for that $$$$.

What is that ticket gonna set you back??

Okay, I got Cotto in this fight. Vegas odds: Mayweather is -750!!! Bet 750 to win 100 wtf!?!

No respect given to Cotto.

I also have Canelo putting Mosley down. He's -800. I think that's too high also.

I really like the red headed

Mexican fighter..., boy has power.

I really hope you're right.

Watching the 24/7's right nao and just saw that HBO interview with Mayweather.

I'd really like to see Mayweather get stomped out tonight.

The icing on that cake would be that he has to go serve 90 days at the start of next month...LOL.

I just don't see it happening.

Cotto's voice also bothers me.

Fucking Rican pauses between every 3rd word like the next thing he says is gonna be some poignant ass shit in all his interviews.

Seriousfacecotto.jpeg

But in choosing the less of two hates, Cotto all the way, but I doubt he will beat Mayweather.

I predict a loong boring fight with decision going to Nigweather.

Just got home from work. Read the reviews, Cotto was stalking the entire fight, gave Floyd fits but

never took the fight away from Floyd, which is the only way to take the title. Cotto can be proud

to have fought as effectively as he did. I really thought Cotto had the arsenal to take Mayweather down.

Canello worked Mosley into retirement, hopefully.

Can't wait to watch the fight anyway.

Oh, Justin Fucking Beiber?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Years ago, Roy Jones walked out with Method Man. Floyd goes with that chump?!?!?!?!?!????

I hope someone in the crowd whipped a few D batteries at poor lil Justin.

that Canelo fight was just for hes resume..40yr old vs a 24 yr old come on son..Mosley is done passed his prime..still gotta give it up to him..he still held his own.

as far as the Cotto/Mayweather fight exactly what i expected..(even though i was going for Cotto)

Mayweather is so good at rollin punches..that 2nd round should of gone to Cotto..dude gassed himself out..he looked tired but he kept it pushin...overall exciting fight prob the most exciting fight Mayweathers been in..

Cotto has nothing to be ashamed of he held it down for his Boricuas, kinda weak if he didnt give a interview after the fight..

thought that Mayweather/Larry Merchant interview was bogus..

one more thing...Mayweather was a fool coming out with Bieber & Triple H..LOL

Mayweather has turned whats left of boxing into a circus.

Coming out with 50 snitch, the 40 year old teenager and triple H?

The fight was entertaining, Cotto did well but he let the fight get away from him.

He got gase din the 10th and thats were he fucke dup, also should of kept Mayweather

in the corner.

It was nice to see Flloyd bleed, but now I dont know if anyone will beat him before he retires.

Also he called out Manny, but if it dont happen within a year I offically dont give a shit anymore, who wants to see them fight when they're both 40 and start getting ''smacked around by the kids''

Just got home from work. Read the reviews, Cotto was stalking the entire fight, gave Floyd fits but

never took the fight away from Floyd, which is the only way to take the title.

Cotto was the title holder in this fight, Mayweather is NOW the new WBA light middleweight title holder (for the second time in his career I believe).

It was nice to see Mayweather get stuck a few times and pretty much exactly what everyone expected.

I thought the Quintana KO was the highlight of the night

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=_iOXUYyisk8#t=1613s

• 3 weeks later...

Fucking Pacquiao is now a Bible thumping retard.

Every one of these 3rd world cave people ends up thanking the lord for their achievements like that dude would even be close to paying attention to their lives if he was running the universe.

Arrogant mud people.

Brb, not gonna thank my trainers and my dedicated hard work to my success.

Brb, gonna close down my profitable businesses in malls and put people out of work because there is a bar nearby and Jesus beliefs.

Brb, some mysterious dickeater in the sky makes all this possible.

GTFO.