Pugilism AKA Boxing Thread .................

Poesia [ ] T

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all about that money. even manny's wife thought he lost

Bob Arum said in the post fight interview with manny, that a rematch would break all pay per view records. if that doesnt say corrupt right there, then idk what does

also said "i had Manny winning this fight. Some people - 'particularly Mexicans' - had Marquez ahead"

lulz

On some serio shit regardless of the winner both hall of famers..for being 38 marquez still got it..there was bout 4,5 round that should have gone to Marquez...but shit happens..now looking foward to cotto and margarito...and hopefully they make the fight everyone wants to see and pacman whoops that monkey..

Bigger black...UFC is basura homie..so calmate no one likes a chillon.

Just like the.last two times?

Did you even watch the first 2 fights?? I had Marquez winning the

first fight(Like I said in a previous post), and at the very least getting a

draw in the second. You must have just looked at the results

and made your opinion(Fart noise). Marquez had that fight stolen from him

by the judges. I have no idea why people were saying that fight itself sucked

or was boring, or garbage etc... the descision sucked dicks but the fight was

awesome.

Marquez woulda had to knock Manny out to win that fight.

And why is it time to move on from boxing??? How many fights you watch??

Let me guess... this pay per view and before this was the Mayweather fiasco. Right??

You watch any other fights? You go to fights?? Time to move on??

That has to be the dumbest thing said in this thread in a long time.

The best fight of the night was the one right before the shitty casamayor fight...the light skinned dude was getting fucked up but came back in the later rounds to get a tko

Agreed. He was leakin almost the entire time. Some mean upper cuts from both fighters. LOL at the dude in the corner with the green puff vest and no shirt on.

Pacman definitely won't forget this with that new scar on his eye. He got rocked in the face more than a few. Wish we could have seen 4 more rounds of the main event.

Pac man won due to being the champ (the fav) Marquez was on point and looked like the stronger puncher this fight, but as someone said if you wanna take the belt you gotta finish dramatically not by one or two points...Pac didn't look as hungry as he usaully does, i personally think he's doing too many thing's besides boxing, he should concentrate on one thing....If the Mayweather fight ever happens he better step it up a couple of notches or else he'll def lose...