FUCKING WIERD GUMMO..

HardyBucks

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

harmony was speaking at the apple store in soho nyc last year. hes been clean for a while and to my surprise, is pretty intelligent; at first i had figured he was some druggie who met some producers, but i was very wrong. he spoke about his (then) upcoming film, mister lonely, and told a bunch of awesome stories with david blane who shot the doc. "fight harm" (never really answered when/if it was going to be released).

i believe the interview is available on itunes for free. the search is something like "tribeca harmony korine apple store soho," or something like that. it encompasses a bunch of good questions from audience, his producer, and harm's stories about life and film-making.

at the beginning of the interview, harm's mic wasn't working correctly and he muttered "we're in the apple store, everyone's always buying ipods and shit," which was a great way to start the interview, but im pretty sure apple edited that part out last i checked..haha.

• 4 months later...

Korine's Trash Humpers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPl-O0Z5hys

A film unearthed from the buried landscape of the American nightmare, TRASH HUMPERS follows a

small group of elderly Peeping Toms through the shadows and margins of an unfamiliar world. Crudely

documented by the participants themselves, we follow the debased and shocking actions of a group of

true sociopaths the likes of which have never been seen before. Inhabiting a world of broken dreams and

beyond the limits of morality they crash against a torn and frayed America. Bordering on an ode to

vandalism,it is a new type of horror; palpable and raw.

--

that new-new shit

I don't know if this has been said already, but in Gummo, the black midget is wearing a white t-shirt that says Israel on it. Then at the end Mark Gonzales is the guy who wrestles the chair. In Blind's "Video Days," The Gonz wears that white Israel t-shirt in his part.

s'that mean they banged?!

..ghey

Archived