MLB 2009 discussion thread!

IHATEU

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hah see funny thing is were in second and yall are in third.

Also you dont have a pitcher who can fuck with Beuhrle

I think your mad becuse he has the best record against the twins over any other team

Not to mention weve yet to be swept by anyone this year other than the blue jays when we were in the dark. You better just hope the yanks dont come back to town and spank you again. Well see you at the dome, and when that shit is replaced I think youll be singing a diffrent tune. Kinda funny how you gusy do so well at home then suck a dick on the road... hmm

I am not mad at all. I am just going back and forth with Mitch.

It seems you're the one having a little bit of a hissy.

There is a reason for us winning at home - "home field advantage". We have a bunch of rabid fans that love to see the White Sox lose, and the players feed off of that. Maybe we'll throw shit at your players again this year.

We're done with the AL East for the regular season, so all we have to do now is maintain a winning record and try to punk the shitty clubs on the road. Then we'll put you behind us and maybe make a run at the division, but lose in the playoffs.

And we do have a pitcher or two that CAN fuck with Buehrle.

By the way, great game against the O's last night.

And Mitch, everybody here is very excited about moving out of the dome. The place is awful.

lol true^

yeah we still took 2 of 3 from the orioles.

the white sox got a tough stretch of teams to play for the next few weeks.

4 against tampa, 3 in detroit, 3 in mpls, then 3 with the yanks, and 3 with the angels until we finally hit the lowly indian in mid august..

i guess i'll sit back and expect what i thought int he beginning of the year - that we would end up being 2nd in the division. never had super high expectations this year.

We should be a lot better this year, but we've had so many shortcomings lately. Last year, Nick Punto and Alexi Casilla were both batting just under .300. This year, they are under .200. Scott Baker was lights out last year, no so much this year. Francisco Liriano is all over the place. Basically, we COULD have been a much better team so far, but those schmucks have just been problems. Not to mention, our GM is a fucking idiot and is responsible for much of our problems. A lot of people blame Gardenhire, but I think his hands are tied in the matter.

Crede has been a HUGE improvement for us, but with those two schmucks in the infield not doing their part just kind of brings shit back down.

I am not mad at all. I am just going back and forth with Mitch.

It seems you're the one having a little bit of a hissy.

There is a reason for us winning at home - "home field advantage". We have a bunch of rabid fans that love to see the White Sox lose, and the players feed off of that. Maybe we'll throw shit at your players again this year.

We're done with the AL East for the regular season, so all we have to do now is maintain a winning record and try to punk the shitty clubs on the road. Then we'll put you behind us and maybe make a run at the division, but lose in the playoffs.

And we do have a pitcher or two that CAN fuck with Buehrle.

By the way, great game against the O's last night.

And Mitch, everybody here is very excited about moving out of the dome. The place is awful.

Im not in a hissy fit sweetheart, I just hate when twins fans think the twins are more than they are. Mediocre

Oh and I know about homefield advantage, like last year when we shit in your face and sent you home for the season and went on to the playoffs. And we love to watch the twins lose, but we have other teams that are actully decent that we live to shit on.

The sox do have a hard second half coming up, but its definatly going to be the Tigers or Sox who hold it down in the central, then go lose in the playoffs again.

And also not really, I didnt happen to see the twins send a pitcher to the ASG

Oh and we went 2-3 out of a series and Contreas is a bum, but nice job against Texas

And Fuck the Dome. Out

Im not in a hissy fit sweetheart, I just hate when twins fans think the twins are more than they are. Mediocre

Our mediocre team is only one game behind the team you're defending so hard. You mad. Plus, Ferris is never in here acting like the twins are amazing, because he knows we aren't. I'm pretty sure all the twins fans that post in here are well aware that we aren't playing very well this season, we have some shitty players, and we have some really good players. Every team has fans who act like their team/favorite player is way better than they are, and you're retarded if you think thats something thats unique to twins fans.

PS: we did send a pitcher to the ASG, just not a starter. Anyways, the ASG really isn't a valid way to gauge players, seeing as plenty of great players who should make it don't, and plenty of players who are just really popular get in over said great players.

Our mediocre team is only one game behind the team you're defending so hard. You mad. Plus, Ferris is never in here acting like the twins are amazing, because he knows we aren't. I'm pretty sure all the twins fans that post in here are well aware that we aren't playing very well this season, we have some shitty players, and we have some really good players. Every team has fans who act like their team/favorite player is way better than they are, and you're retarded if you think thats something thats unique to twins fans.

PS: we did send a pitcher to the ASG, just not a starter. Anyways, the ASG really isn't a valid way to gauge players, seeing as plenty of great players who should make it don't, and plenty of players who are just really popular get in over said great players.

2.5 Games now.

Its all for fun man, chill Nigro. I dont know the man anymore than he knows me, its purly shit talking for fun becuse our teams are close rivals. I didnt say that was a Twins fan trait either.

And the ASG is fucking rubbish, I was just makeing a point. Thats all

/no mad

The Pirates have a nice farm system, it seems. They also sent Nyjer Morgan to Washington. McCutchen is doing well for them, fresh out of the minors when McLouth went to Atlanta. Sanchez is trade bait, too. A solid middle infielder. Jack Wilson is also nuts.

All they do is produce and produce. The fans ultimately suffer. Loads of talent come out of Pittsburgh, but it never stays to develop at the major league level. They'd be a huge NL East contender if it wasn't that way, but then again, their pitching isn't as great as the offense and defense.