POWER METAL!

autoteller

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No it's Higher Learning, and that's Micheal Rapaport...I almost feel bad for his character in the movie...Can't say the same about Ice Cube's or Omar Epps though. There is a hilarious scene at the end with Omar Epps and Lawrence Fishburne, Omar is trying so hard to act like he's crying I had to laugh. It's not meant to be funny but his acting is such a joke, I couldn't help myself.

HigherLearningDVD.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGGFm8Kugzg

Where do you get this idea that I'm a janitor? LMAO!

you made a big deal like $14.00/hour was a shitload of money in multiple threads

you've told everybody just about everything about yourself, including what you write, but you always ignore the question of what do you do for a living when you get asked

you don't even own a house and you're into your 30's, AND you had to move to the south where its cheap

you're a broke ass fool

so until you prove you aren't a janitor, I'm going to keep on thinking you are

if the shoe fits

:lol:

• Like 1

you made a big deal like $14.00/hour was a shitload of money in multiple threads

you've told everybody just about everything about yourself, including what you write, but you always ignore the question of what do you do for a living when you get asked

you don't even own a house and you're into your 30's, AND you had to move to the south where its cheap

you're a broke ass fool

so until you prove you aren't a janitor, I'm going to keep on thinking you are

if the shoe fits

:lol:

The janitors at my work make 15.50 an hour.

that's a fucking moot point, the point is the generalization not the actual wage the occupation makes

I was just saying though, the janitors at my work make pretty good money to clean shit. Sometimes I'll work with them on the weekends and make double time on Saturdays and triple time on Sundays.

I agree with what you're saying about DAO, I've said it all before.

1)you made a big deal like $14.00/hour was a shitload of money in multiple threads

2)you've told everybody just about everything about yourself, including what you write, but you always ignore the question of what do you do for a living when you get asked

3)you don't even own a house and you're into your 30's, AND you had to move to the south where its cheap

you're a broke ass fool

4)so until you prove you aren't a janitor, I'm going to keep on thinking you are

if the shoe fits.

1) $14.00 an hour IS good pay for most people. Just cause some faggot metrosexual on the internet who lives in some baron ass bumfuck oil town in Canada can make that working at McDonalds, doesn't mean that it's not decent pay to 90% of everyone else.

2) I don't tell you faggots jack shit about me. Sure as fuck not what I write, that came from some faggot internet stalking dry snitch who did his homework.

What I do for a living is none of your fucking business. I could go the route of LYING like some of you faggots, but I rather not set myself up like some of you faggots.

3) How many people on here owns a fucking house??? This is a fucking graffiti forum for graffiti writers. Not corporate CEO's. How the fuck you gonna come onto a graffiti forum and try and call niggas out for not owning a fucking house? I wouldn't doubt that you're just another 19 year old kid living with your parents putting on a front anyways.

And me moving to a different state had nothing at all to do with money you cocksucking metrosexual canuck. Fucking christ, you gonna go the route of ASS now?

4) I don't have to prove shit. Maybe YOU should prove that you actually ball the way you front on here being as YOU'RE the one trying to flaunt like you're ballin.

Im at least 10 years younger than you and live in the same size house you have now and I dont even fucking work anymore. Meanwhile, you and your "wife" are (hopefully) grown adults. Quit being lame and open a savings account dumb ass.

This dudes talking about owning a house means you have to CEO or some shit.

Im at least 10 years younger than you and live in the same size house you have now and I dont even fucking work anymore. Meanwhile, you and your "wife" are (hopefully) grown adults. Quit being lame and open a savings account dumb ass.

A fucking savings account? I've had a fucking savings account since when you were spilling red kool-aid all over your moms kitchen you redheaded stepchild.

:dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce:

And thats why you're renting a 2 bedroom house at over 30 with another adult and a bastard child. Which brings us to the "what the fuck do you even do for a living" topic.

Most people my age do rent. The fact that I have a 2 bedroom house puts me above most people I know.

The fact that you honestly believe that most people own a house by 30 just proves that you're a dumbfuck teenager that doesn't know shit about the real world.

Some of us actually live in the real world and refuse to invent a fantasy internet life like some of you faggots.

And how the fuck is my kid a bastard when he lives with both of his parents?

Fucking christ you're stupid. :dunce:

I'm willing to bet that most these posters over 30 still rent just like everyone else.

And for the ones who claim they do own a house, their banks probably still own that shit.

You should do a survey. :lol:

Seriously though, I was all about my apartment when I was 24 and dating my wife...I really didn't want to give it up when we got married. I remember she told me I was just throwing my money away on something I would never own. So I put a nice down payment on our house and got 5 more rooms a big ass yard and monthly payments that were lower than my rent. It was a wise choice and one I'm glad she talked me into. The only thing that sucks is cutting the grass, that's why I pay somebody to do that shit. I'm no CEO either, I just spend my money wisely.