So, I think I'm moving to Russia...

-TORN-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I love how when he's training with them in the abandoned building he describs this "strange gun that uses gas to propell a ball bearing".

Nigga it's called a fucking BB GUN YA DIPSHIT! :lol:

Well what the hell would I say?

'Hey, mom. I saw where you were looking at houses in Russia, and those times you spoke a little on the phone. I got this email too, it was in Russian and I couldnt open it. Just thought you'd like to know.'

Then, she might decide to NOT move to Russia, and do you fucking know what that would mean?

LESS VODKA

This is a really terrible comeback. Just thought I'd point that out. However:

On a somewhat related note I know someone who went to Russia a few times with friends. One of them got into it with some Russian fellows over a girl and got his nose broken in a bar parking lot. They really don't play.

My boy where I used to work, his grandfather lived in Russia and he has been there. He said it sucks hard as fuck over there.

I remember during like the last 5 or 6 years that I was going to school there was a fucking BURST of Russian kids moving in. This dude I don't even know his name it's like Yuklov or some shit but he's a fucking tank and like pounds half gallons of Vladimir vodka.

Vladi.jpg

This shit makes you want to punch grannies in the face and rape little girls before a nice Arson spree.