My self esteem is low so help me raise it aka it don't take much to get me naked

^ . ^

So with the ultimate success of the Wet-T thread, and the Booty Contest, I feel as if we need a new contest this year to breath some excitement into Channel Zero. Not necessarily for prizes, but for fun.

I've been bored as fuck with the current topics for months, and it seems as though the female population has fallen off once again.. So I'm creating this thread in hopes that we can brainstorm, and ultimately create an awesome contest for the females of the ounce to participate in once again.

With a few exceptions:

-not too raunchy, meaning no full nudity or things of that nature, because you KNOW girls on here won't get down with that, and that shit is played anyways.

-no one under the age of 18 (since technically the booty contest winner was 16 yrs old or some shit)

-no face shots, per usual.

Perhaps Raven and other mods can throw their two cents in as well.. :)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: Channel 0 Contest Brainstorming

obviously you like the lingerie idea. i told you about it before you even made the thread, bitch!

Yes, good point.

But I'm the one trying to bring debauchery back to the ounce!!

Re: Channel 0 Contest Brainstorming

thats sort of outlandish.

I know that I for one, would not let some fuckin dork paint a piece on me..

All ideas welcome, but dudes..come on.

Put a little thought and effort if you wanna see some skin.