⚠️ GAME: True or False

Seffiks

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

false, though i could do more, and now that im moving to the east coast i might just go for it.

tpbm speaks german and can accurately translate this.

Ich habe beschlossen, in Deutsch für den Rest der Woche zu sprechen, kann ich leider nicht, also werde ich stattdessen diese Übersetzer Gerät in einem Versuch, Sie in das Denken i Narr kann Deutsch sprechen, wenn ich kann wirklich nicht, dann werde ich Setzen Sie ein Bild von Hitler bis zu Ihnen zu denken, dass diese einige clevere Linie durch den Führer aber in Wirklichkeit gesprochen wird Narr seine nur die Geschwafel einiger Dusche im Internet fucking mit Ihrer mentalen. gehen Broncos.

ahitler.jpg

german translated "i decided to speak german for the rest of the week, but unfortunately i cannot, so i will be using this translating device into fooling you that i speak german, then i will put up a picture of hitler to further confuse you into thinking this is some clever line made by the fuhrer when in reality it is just some douche rambling on the internet trying to fuck with your mental. go broncos.

or something on those lines. anyways carry on.