baby hippos

Spitfire15

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCOFYhPFgw0

This was amazing. I always thought the daily show was way to "left" for somthing like this. But I guess I was wrong.

OMG SPITFIRE THERES A YOUTUBE THREAD WAHHH

I know this but this video is 10x more hilarious than some gay underground hip hop video or a news reporter falling over while trying to squish grapes with her feet.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yeah..im usually not pro military but these assholes from code pink are taking it too far...what the fuck is thier problem? The marines have a right to set up shop wherever they want....these stupid fucking grandmas and hippies piss me the fuck off sometimes...i live really close to berkely and i hate going there becuase all there is is hippies and yuppys...

Yeah..im usually not pro military but these assholes from code pink are taking it too far...what the fuck is thier problem? The marines have a right to set up shop wherever they want....these stupid fucking grandmas and hippies piss me the fuck off sometimes...i live really close to berkely and i hate going there becuase all there is is hippies and yuppys...