Jesus Christ christianity and the people that support it are fucking insane...

Some1

so what makes that christian?

God...

God of what?

they probably were of christian faith BUT the word god by definition isnt at all in reference to father of jesus christ.

Hundreds of different religions refer to the idols they worship as god.

a cow in Hinduism : GOD

Lucifer in satanism: GOD

cats in ancient Egypt: GOD

etc, etc, etc, etc.

so if any ONE individual from any of these religions bleeped out the word GOD while singin some song, in reverence and respect their ''____'', then be annoyed with them to.

mainstream Christianity, by design, is supposed to be looked at as a joke from all perspectives.

thats why you have a bunch of wierdo nerd geek homosexual heroin addict degenerates everywhere 'praising the lord'......ofcourse you look at that and say wtf is wrong w/ this shit.

ofcourse

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Atheists love god. Think about it it is ironic actually. They say they do not believe in a spaghetti monster living in the sky yet, without one they sure as hell dont have much to oppose.

I am against all of it yet I donot align myself with Atheism. I think it is becoming a sham, just another gimick for "aware" teenagers and "academics"

oh yea its the Christians that don't want to hear the word god riiight! you guys are hilarious!

where have you guys been for the past 9 years?? Anybody who mentions God is immediately singled out as being anti-equality or some bullshit. You cant even quote the bible and not get ridiculed... but yeah its the Christians that just hate hearing the word God right?

oh yea its the Christians that don't want to hear the word god riiight! you guys are hilarious!

where have you guys been for the past 9 years?? Anybody who mentions God is immediately singled out as being anti-equality or some bullshit. You cant even quote the bible and not get ridiculed... but yeah its the Christians that just hate hearing the word God right?

They hate hearing "God damned", genius.

They call it using Gods name in vain.

Christians are hypocrites.

I think that is why they get off so much on the "Jesus died for your sins" show, along the lines of you can do whatever you want as long as you make peace with god he will take the heat.

Although many great scientists have had a spiritual side I think that it is a stretch to say they go hand in hand. Science is a world of facts, spirituality is a world of spirits.

ALSO:

"god damn" IS NOT a banned word/ phrase by the FCC

that's a voluntary censorship by the record company as not to offend the huge customer base of Christian raised children whose parents dictate allowable purchases

they chose to edit it out as not to lose sales from offending potential Christian customers

Censorship is bullshit.

If you don't want your kids to listen to music or watch a movie that has cursing in it, then change the channel or don't buy them the CD.

Violence is hardly censored. There are videos of people getting killed in Iraq on youtube, but if you upload a video with a nipple in it, then it's taken down immediately. That's fucking ridiculous. America is such a backwards ass country.

Another thing that really bothers me, is when I'm talking to someone and they say every word in the book, but as soon as I say goddamn, then I'm the bad guy.