US Soldier throws puppy off cliff (video)

After School Special

Yo its all not right!! Seriously yes all of those are homicides but these people writing on the blog are all saying they want to do the same thing "I WANT TO KILL YOU I HOPE YOU DIE" Im paraphrasing of course. Its all extremism and should not be carried out by people. All these people are getting hyped talking about shit there is prolly some dude who is reading at home getting so amped up and actually looking to act on this dude...

BULLSHIT ALL OF IT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yo its all not right!! Seriously yes all of those are homicides but these people writing on the blog are all saying they want to do the same thing "I WANT TO KILL YOU I HOPE YOU DIE" Im paraphrasing of course. Its all extremism and should not be carried out by people. All these people are getting hyped talking about shit there is prolly some dude who is reading at home getting so amped up and actually looking to act on this dude...

BULLSHIT ALL OF IT

obviously some of those folks are probably as off the rocker as the soldier who committed the act.

none of us can help that. and if one of these people do go find this cat and beat him senseless...well, maybe justice was served by the universe. you or i aren't going to stop it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSAL1gvgUWg[/url]

the title is misleading 'ufo over iraq'

basically shows soldiers in a heli using missiles to take out people walking on the ground at night

what a waste of money, isnt each one of these worth like hundreds of thousands of dollars?

Theres actually 3 videos in this.

The first is the gun cam footage in a apache cutting down a team of people who had planted an IED and was leaving the area.

The second is gun cam footage of an AC-130 gunship. The explosions you see arent hundred thousand laser guided bombs. Theryre cheap dumb bomb shot out of a howitzer mounted on the side of the ship. The footage is from the beginning of the war in afghanistan when the Taliban and Al-Qeada still had bases and complexes in the country.

The 3rd is from the beginning of the war in the Iraq. This video is longer and actually shows the guys in the field fucking with weapons (i think it was a weapons cache). Then the helo cuts them down a little bit later.

Theres sick fuckers out there, of course. But not every video you see on the FUCKING INTERNET is some sicko with a video camera blowing away civilians. These videos get cropped down so all you see is people in a field getting blown away or some people enjoying a stroll down the street (at like 3 in the morning?) and then getting cut down for, what appears like, no reason at all.

Theres actually 3 videos in this.

The first is the gun cam footage in a apache cutting down a team of people who had planted an IED and was leaving the area.

The second is gun cam footage of an AC-130 gunship. The explosions you see arent hundred thousand laser guided bombs. Theryre cheap dumb bomb shot out of a howitzer mounted on the side of the ship. The footage is from the beginning of the war in afghanistan when the Taliban and Al-Qeada still had bases and complexes in the country.

The 3rd is from the beginning of the war in the Iraq. This video is longer and actually shows the guys in the field fucking with weapons (i think it was a weapons cache). Then the helo cuts them down a little bit later.

Theres sick fuckers out there, of course. But not every video you see on the FUCKING INTERNET is some sicko with a video camera blowing away civilians. These videos get cropped down so all you see is people in a field getting blown away or some people enjoying a stroll down the street (at like 3 in the morning?) and then getting cut down for, what appears like, no reason at all.

AYO, U A FUKIN IDIOT NIGGA, NIGAS IS KILLIN ONE ARMED COMPATANTS 4 NO REZON B! SHIT NIGGA HAMMER TIME UP IN DIS BITCH.

mc_hammer.jpg

For Immediate Release

Release 25-08

March 3, 2008

Internet video of Marine mistreating puppy

MARINE CORPS BASE HAWAII, Oahu -- The video of a Marine mistreating a puppy gained widespread attention on the internet today. The video is shocking and deplorable and is contrary to the high standards we expect of every Marine.

This video came to our attention this morning, and we have initiated an investigation. We do not tolerate this type of behavior and will take appropriate action.

The vast majority of Marines conduct their duties in an honorable manner that brings great credit upon the Marine Corps and the United States. There have been numerous stories of Marines adopting pets and bringing them home from Iraq or helping to arrange life-saving medical care for Iraqi children. Those are the stories that exemplify what we stand for and how most Marines behave.

http://www.mcbh.usmc.mil/pao/press/MCBH_25-08.htm

Puppy abuse video investigated by Hawaii Marine base

By William Cole

Advertiser Military Writer

Marine Corps Base Hawaii is investigating a shocking video of a smiling Marine throwing a puppy off the top of a steep hillside in Iraq into a gully below.

The video today gained widespread attention and condemnation on the Internet.

"The video is shocking and deplorable and is contrary to the high standards we expect of every Marine," the Kane'ohe Bay base said in a release.

Base officials said the video came to their attention this morning. An investigation has been initiated. Maj. Chris Perrine, a Marine spokesman here, said "it's looking like" the Marine is based out of Hawai'i.

"We do not tolerate this type of behavior and will take appropriate action," the base said.

Two Marines are seen in combat gear smiling as one holds a white-and-black puppy by the scruff of its neck. The dog seems to be about 8 weeks old and is motionless as it is held.

"Cute little puppy, huh?" says one Marine as he smiles broadly.

"Oh so cute, so cute, little puppy," says another in a child-like voice.

The Marine holding the puppy is then seen throwing the animal overhand into a desert-like gully below. The animal yelps until it thuds to the ground at the bottom of the gully.

"That's mean," one Marine says afterward.

The 2nd Battalion, 3rd Marine Regiment of about 1,000 Hawai'i Marines recently replaced a sister unit in Iraq, the 3rd Battalion, 3rd Marine Regiment.

Marine Corps Base Hawai'i said the vast majority of Marines "conduct their duties in an honorable manner that brings great credit upon the Marine Corps and the United States."

There have been numerous stories of Marines adopting pets and bringing them home from Iraq or helping to arrange life-saving medical care for Iraqi children. Those are the stories that exemplify what we stand for and how most Marines behave."

http://www.honoluluadvertiser.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080303/BREAKING01/80303059/1001/BREAKING01

For the retards of 12oz, I am not a journalist or marine from Hawaii.

These are stories from the internet.

Not my words.

CNN tonight we investigate the recession, but first and more importantly 20,000 hours of us investigating how 1 single Marine out of the thousands and thousand we have deployed did something stupid. Next Britney Spears is granted custody of her kids and get $9million for her new album the world loves her once again even though she is a drug addict mother...

To appease Some1

A: "Tens of thousands of civilians were killed during the invasion of Iraq!"

B: "War is hell. Shit happens."

A: "We are detaining people without trial."

B: "They're probably terrorists. They deserve it."

A: "The US is torturing and humiliating prisoners. We have pictures!"

B: "Let me see ... hey, awesome. That is so cool."

A: "The government lied to us! There were no WMD! We're sponsoring death squads! Now we're sponsoring militias to defend people against the death squads we created! Millions of Iraqis have fled the country! The Iraqi economy is in the toilet! The Turks are invading the only bit of Iraq that's actually stable! Billions of dollars allocated for reconstruction have vanished! Thousands of US servicemen have died or been crippled for life! Fat-cat contractors are shoveling your tax money into their pockets with both hands!"

B: "Meh."

A: "Marines are throwing puppies off cliffs!"

B: "What the hell? Jesus Christ, I'm writing my congressman!"

To appease Some1

A: "Tens of thousands of civilians were killed during the invasion of Iraq!"

B: "War is hell. Shit happens."

A: "We are detaining people without trial."

B: "They're probably terrorists. They deserve it."

A: "The US is torturing and humiliating prisoners. We have pictures!"

B: "Let me see ... hey, awesome. That is so cool."

A: "The government lied to us! There were no WMD! We're sponsoring death squads! Now we're sponsoring militias to defend people against the death squads we created! Millions of Iraqis have fled the country! The Iraqi economy is in the toilet! The Turks are invading the only bit of Iraq that's actually stable! Billions of dollars allocated for reconstruction have vanished! Thousands of US servicemen have died or been crippled for life! Fat-cat contractors are shoveling your tax money into their pockets with both hands!"

B: "Meh."

A: "Marines are throwing puppies off cliffs!"

B: "What the hell? Jesus Christ, I'm writing my congressman!"

LOL!

Yes see its bullshit like that that will finally get people motivated. You people get amped on some gay shit! You people don't want puppies to get thrown off cliffs then you mother fuckers should do some shit to help get the troops out of Iraq...Protest WRITE YOUR CONGRESSMEN Fucking get off your fucking asses you stupid mother fuckers! DONT VOTE VOTE FOR FUCKING OBAMA OR FUCKING MCCAIN OR HILLARY THEY ARE NOT THE FUCKING ANSWER YOU FUCKING MINDLESS DOUCHE BAGS...

I just think there is more important shit going on in the world that always gets thrown in the background when shit like this happens. Buzz worthy fucking newscasting is fucking gay.

sounds like this is going to get real real intense and A FUCK load more coverage.

wouldn't it be a riot, if 12oz was mentioned. someone said it was on the top of google's search for a minute, hence all the lurking guests.

"i'm bob schaffer, and today on meet the press, we'll be talking with Drunken-Asshole-Oner, AfterSchoolSpecial, and C-walk about marines vs. puppies. first we go to Drunken-Asshole-Oner. what were your first thoughts when you saw this video?"

"Dude's wearing glasses B....Glasses! And nigga's pants were hella tight yo! shit was just grabbing on his balls and stuff. no/homo!"

wouldn't it be a riot, if 12oz was mentioned. someone said it was on the top of google's search for a minute, hence all the lurking guests.

"i'm bob schaffer, and today on meet the press, we'll be talking with Drunken-Asshole-Oner, AfterSchoolSpecial, and C-walk about marines vs. puppies. first we go to Drunken-Asshole-Oner. what were your first thoughts when you saw this video?"

"Dude's wearing glasses B....Glasses! And nigga's pants were hella tight yo! shit was just grabbing on his balls and stuff. no/homo!"

Hahaha, yea man the internet is serious business.

I keep checking CNN for news of a school shooting after some of the shit I was reading on 4chan last night.

somehow a pie dog pup equates to a human family?

who was the football player w/ the dog fights... kill his family too?

you people are fucking dumb.

On second thoughts maybe not something as harsh as that, i see your point man. i just hope the fucking worst comes in this dudes direction.

I don't care I am wicked american so I am like fuck the american press coverage. Lets show the peopel getting killed by suicide bombs and our guys going out on missions with no clear objective getting fucked up and blown up and shit. That would be some shit, with enough coverage like that people would be like OH SHIT LOOK AT THAT WE ARE DYING EVERY DAY I NEED TO GET THESE PEOPLE OUT OF IRAQ. But no the fucking media is controlled by the government, so they are going to censor that shit so much so it looks like we are actually doing shit. Oh yea and fuck we are never going to show the stuff George Bush is doing behind the american peoples back without the approval of congress... yo fuck it be OUR WHOLE COUNTRY IS WEARIN GLASSES B...

I dunno I am pissed at this...

some1: if it takes a little puppy getting thrown off a cliff to get people worked up, then let it be. i think all of it is bad. puppies, peoples, wars, children, money, the fed, the "choice" between false hope and total enslavement from the get-go, etc. etc.

if a puppy strikes a chord in people, that puppy didn't die in vain.

i'm going to go donate dog food and dog treats to the human society tomorrow in honor of the little guy.

Archived