US Soldier throws puppy off cliff (video)

After School Special

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i'm surprised at you for one reason. depleted uranium. besides bombing the ever living piss out of that country with DU and not only damning those people to a life of toxic land and being irradiated, we are bringing our own troops back irradiated....

no, there isn't some sort of halo 3 suit that saves our men and women from being irradiated...

what's going to happen when they come back? cancers, deformed children, sarcomas, etc....

and guess what? we get to see it. we get to witness the awfulness of DU poisoning here....right in our own fucking backyard.

so, when you reminisce on all the poor iraqi's getting mowed down, remember that everyone in that region right now and in the future is doomed.

p.s.: you might want to ask randomhero about what his symptoms are. then you might want to thank him for his service.

so i understand that you also care more of human beings and that's good..

because like for every war once the soldiers are back they are treated like shit,

the other day i have heard about the proportion of soldiers that kill themselves once they are back home and that's just huge.

everybody lose like you said

I took some ASVAB test my junior year of highschool and scored an 80 on it, which was a big deal to them and I've been getting calls from recruiters almost every month or so and I'm in my second year of college. I would be interested in having the government pay for school and such but I wouldn't risk my life for it. I know a lot of kids who joined for that reason and most of them were/are broke and not too bright so they were easy targets I guess.

dont kid yourself man. 80 isnt that good. its decent. 50 is the cutoff to get in. when i was enlisting i saw a girl get a 17. the recruiter looked at it and laughed. she said hey i got a 17 and i am 17 years old. awesome. i guess that pissed off the recruiter. he said ok then come back when your fifty. haha

Um guys..

its a fucking puppy! Get your shit together! Im ALMOST CERTAIN that AT LEAST 1 puppy dies EVERYDAY. Like...99 percent sure. ITS JUST A FUCKING PUPPY. ONE. PUPPY. THINK ABOUT IT. IF YOU WANT SOMTHING TO BITCH ABOUT GO BITCH ABOUT FUCKING GUYS WITH CHAINSAWS CUTTING DOWN RAINFOREST AND SHIT. THERES ALOT MORE ANIMALS IN THAT PLACE THAN A FEW PUPPYS AND MOST OF THEM ARE FAR COOLER. LIKE JAGUARS AND SHIT.

dont kid yourself man. 80 isnt that good. its decent. 50 is the cutoff to get in. when i was enlisting i saw a girl get a 17. the recruiter looked at it and laughed. she said hey i got a 17 and i am 17 years old. awesome. i guess that pissed off the recruiter. he said ok then come back when your fifty. haha

ahahaha. Then damn, the majority of kids that got recruited from my school were dumbasses because they were trying to make me feel special for outscoring them. Recruiters are weak here, they'll take anybody. It's weird too, I think it's mostly girls I know that have signed up/joined.

ahahaha. Then damn, the majority of kids that got recruited from my school were dumbasses because they were trying to make me feel special for outscoring them. Recruiters are weak here, they'll take anybody. It's weird too, I think it's mostly girls I know that have signed up/joined.

That's just what recruiters do. I had a brainfart and almost joined the army back in the day and when I took the test I knew I failed the math test because I always sucked at math and basically just guessed my way through most of it.

The recruiter came back all hype like "yo you did REALLY good on your test you qualify for all kinds of jobs blah, blah, blah..."

They just say that shit to make you feel good and amped to sign your life away.

Unfortunately for them my grandmother got diagnosed with terminal cancer somewhere between passing the physical and signing the contract, so I told them I'd get back to them later cause I had to take care of my grandmother.

Fortunately for me that gave me enough time to come to my senses, so I never did holla back at them.

Im not one to lye I laughed my ass off.

However i dont agree with it, but i think theres alot more important stuff people could focus bitching about.

My question is where did they find a puppy in the middle of the desert?

Um guys..

its a fucking puppy! Get your shit together! Im ALMOST CERTAIN that AT LEAST 1 puppy dies EVERYDAY. Like...99 percent sure. ITS JUST A FUCKING PUPPY. ONE. PUPPY. THINK ABOUT IT. IF YOU WANT SOMTHING TO BITCH ABOUT GO BITCH ABOUT FUCKING GUYS WITH CHAINSAWS CUTTING DOWN RAINFOREST AND SHIT. THERES ALOT MORE ANIMALS IN THAT PLACE THAN A FEW PUPPYS AND MOST OF THEM ARE FAR COOLER. LIKE JAGUARS AND SHIT.

what a fag.

the reason this is fucked up is because IT WAS A PUPPY.

a DEFENSELESS PUPPY.

puppies cant hurt shit.

had it been a jaguar or a fucking mountain lion, it would had been a totally different story.

but it was a puppy.

thats why it was fucked up.

dildo.

/no tree hugger

/no homo

Youre a fucking pussy. Shut your mouth. This is some common everyday world shit. You see a dead bird on the sidewalk or a cat that got hit by a car do you fucking cry like a little bitch and curse the evil doer who did such a horrible act? No. You dont. Now shut your mouth faggot.

eat a dick you fucking ginger.

i did get angry at this shit.

that doesnt make me a pussy.

dude threw a puppy off a cliff.

thats fucked up.

ive found dead puppies and cats and birds and shit before.

yeah, shit happens every day.

i was just saying had it been a different, full grown animal,

the video would have been a total win.

now shut your ginger mouth and go get a tan.

you poopdick bastard.

Um guys..

damn you're a dick dude. there are plenty of problems in the world, but this guy is just making it worse. he singlehandedly made the marines look like a bunch of animal abusers.

plenty of time to blame big corporates for cutting down rainforests and human organ factories in china. but this is one guy fucking it up for a bunch. that is mega fail.

damn you're a dick dude. there are plenty of problems in the world, but this guy is just making it worse. he singlehandedly made the marines look like a bunch of animal abusers.

plenty of time to blame big corporates for cutting down rainforests and human organ factories in china. but this is one guy fucking it up for a bunch. that is mega fail.

Although you have a great point i still think yall are grillin this dude too hard /nh and that he also has a point in that there is a thread in a day 8 pages long about a act of about dark blue on the color scheme or importance in this fucked up world. Casek i read your threads you know what important shit is, i dont think yall should beat down on this guy for tellin ppl to open their eyes, no one said this wasnt fucked up

Yea it is fucked up. I didnt say it wasnt. Throwing puppys off of cliffs is sad and all but its just ONE PUPPY. Go write a book about it.

i guess i understand man, but i like dogs alot. all animals really. i'm pretty down with them unless they are 9 feet tall and 500 pounds. that i'm not ok with. i'm thinking this guy should feel more shame right now than anyone else. . the military people know about this. think of what this does to morale. it's already a situation most troops don't want to be in.

yeah, thats word.

im not all treehugger and shit, but i think its bullshit that someone out there

thinks its cool to play that kind of shit.

i have a friend kinda like that.

when a dog or cat is in the street, he'll speed up.

hes annihilated a few dogs and birds already.

i kinda hate him.

Archived