Dreaming about GRAFFITI

mike36

One time I had a dream where I was back in highschool and I was walking down a hallway and then I saw a whole bunch of cops and administrators going through a locker and for some reason I knew it was mine. and they were throwing out cans and they had my blackbook and I ran and found a janitors closet and there were two dufflebags in there one with money and one with coke and I ran out the school with them and hopped into a jeep and thats all I can remember about it.

/somewhatrelated.

/coolstorybro.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Just last night I had one. It started out with me walking with my mates down a hill, and I was about to do a wall with a red can near a drain and a busy intersection. Then a huge penguin jumped out and started attacking my friend who was fishing in the drain? and I was like what the fuck a penguin, and for a some reason there was a cafe where I was about to the wall, and some old bitch called the cops on me then instantly the cops where coming down the hill, I started to run and then I Alt F4'd (it exits the screen) which is really wierd because how can you do that in real life, then I came to me in my room running around the house to hide all my graff shit. THEN I woke up....

I dont know how I remembered it. But I swear to God, Allah, Buddha and whoever, thats what really happened.

ha ha ha thats fuked up you should stay of them shroom ha

• 2 weeks later...

one of my recurring graffiti nightmares was about going into a yard. it always started at the entrance of the yard, never had to walk through tunnels to get there... but i alwys knew immediately that something was up and this wasn't going to go down the way i planned. so me and a couple faceless dudes i was going with would walk in and never actually start painting. we'd walk to the opposite side of the yard we entered from, which was a pretty long ways away, and as soon as we decided on spots fucking lights from above would start flashing, and cops would start repelling down from catwalks and i never got caught, or got away. i would run and run, and all of the ways to get out were now just straight walls, and then i'd wake up.

• 4 weeks later...
one of my recurring graffiti nightmares was about going into a yard. it always started at the entrance of the yard, never had to walk through tunnels to get there... but i alwys knew immediately that something was up and this wasn't going to go down the way i planned. so me and a couple faceless dudes i was going with would walk in and never actually start painting. we'd walk to the opposite side of the yard we entered from, which was a pretty long ways away, and as soon as we decided on spots fucking lights from above would start flashing, and cops would start repelling down from catwalks and i never got caught, or got away. i would run and run, and all of the ways to get out were now just straight walls, and then i'd wake up.

damnnn, thats some shit..

I've had dreams being chased by big ass trucker fools with crow bars and shit in a junk yard, it was one of those dreams where you try to run but don't go too fast homie haha... There was a whole bunch of Graf there too, it was a trip. Anyways... dreamin' about Graf is ko as long as you ain't gettin' chased yo.

• 4 months later...