The graffiti-related comeup of a lifetime for the right person? Read on.

shai

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh good lord...This has turned into a cock fight over a bunch of stuff..

You should have just asked someone instead of making a thread about it..Unless, you like a bunch of dudes fighting over your shit??

Now I'm beginning to realize that I shouldn't have said anything till I had everything in my possession. For that, I apologize for getting people's hopes up.

Since I'm leaving town soon, I would like to give it to someone I can trust to distribute it fairly. I have a couple folks in mind already, and they'll be getting PMs shortly.

As it stands, the plan is (IF EVERYTHING WORKS OUT)- the stuff will be picked up and put in storage in the East Bay. Mostly what is going to be for sale are the graffiti books (there's some good ones). The zines will be possibly be sold in batches. Sketchbooks will be distributed for free, you pay for the postage. Ink will have to picked up locally, as I have had nothing but headaches trying to mail ink before. The canvases are going to be another logistical problem to ship, but we'll try and figure something out.

As I said, I would LIKE to find a local buyer, but I realized my mistake about five minutes after I posted this when people from all over the country started PMing me their addresses.

Oh, and guess what? No word from the guy, and there's a HUGE storm rolling in as I type this....so I don't think I'm going to walk over there till there's a break in the weather.

Trust me, there's some stuff I really want to recover for personal reasons. I'm more anxious to do this than anyone else.

i live in oakland. i got a car. im right in the middle of moving to a bigger spot so i have plenty of room. in fact, below my apartment is a huge empty store front im turning into an art gallery. we dont have to put anything up, i can store it in the back.

let me know.

i love this thread -it's like shai pulled up on skid row with a trunk full of crack, and the frenzy began.

shai, when you find out what's up, my ladyfriend and i have bare walls, which we need to fill. throw me a PM if you're interested, and i'll do what i need to do for shipping to brooklyn.

isn't T4M a fedex guy? work some magic brother!

I'm going to say....

HOLLA!

/noheartattack