Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
shai

The graffiti-related comeup of a lifetime for the right person? Read on.

So, I was staying at this squat in Oakland. I left a bunch of stuff there that I couldn't store anywhere. It was heartbreaking, but shit happens. Anyway, to make a long story short, I MIGHT be able to get this stuff back, and I want to find someone in the Bay Area who is responsible enough to give it a good home. I may want to keep a few items (mostly cartoon-related stuff), but for the most part it's a huge collection of graffiti ephemera.

I have to establish what is still there/available, but I guarantee that whoever makes the time to come get this stuff will NOT be disappointed.

Serious inquiries only. Basically, it's there for the taking, and I'm doing this so it doesn't end up in a landfill. I would like to make it a one-shot deal, if possible.

I'm not asking money for this, but if everything is there, it's easily worth a few thousand bucks. Having said that, if you want to give me some money for it, I won't turn it down.

Once I do an inventory of what is available, I'll post up a short list.

hey shai!! one of best friends is staying in oakland...hes an older cat,real respectful,and def. knows what up on the graff game,PM me and i will try to get you two in touch..

if all my scratch wasn't spoken for

and all my time wasn't spent making more of it...only to have that spoken for as well

i'd be on this.

holler if nobody else does..and i'm sure i can help you out.

I seriously thought all this stuff was gone. As it turns out, a lot of it may still be available.

I just need to find someone who collects this stuff with some space to take this and hold onto it. I'm thinking ILB or Poesia.

As I said, I need to go take a look at the situation. If it's all there, I'll be ringing some serious alarm bells for people to get the goods.

I hate to make a open-ended promise like this, but I want to see if I can make this work out in the best way possible. I plan to go there tomorrow to find out what the situation is, then I'll report back here with the details.

my friends lived in doze green's loft in oakland. he left several 4x8 paintings when he moved out.

some sucker ended up getting them before i could.

would be worth a grip today.

im guessing this is along those lines.

Guest spectr

shai hook it up.. I will come to the bay this weekend and grab everything....

Yeah im down shai, holler on PM im always in the area lurking. But i need a quick route in and out of oakland in the Benz. But if we got a Ghetto pass then im game, fuck it whatever it takes holla.

I still need to take inventory. We'll go from there.

So far, I'd like to thank the anonymous people who have offered to help me in my time of need.

I'm sure the sfaustina/bloodwars dude would be interested.

Dude's work is the first thing that came to my mind from the words "graffiti ephemera". I think he's from bay too

If I was anywhere in the area I'd be yodeling for sure...I'm interested in hearing what's up for grabs though

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now