To whom it may concern.

enigmatic

Dear __________, (To whom it may concern)

You are a fucking idiot.

And by you I am referring to the unfortunate mass of retardedness that managed to steal my backpack .

Its contents are irrelevant, but for the record, it contained my camera, sketchbook, a white meanstreak, headphones, skate tool, and hat. An estimated value of 4 to 5 hundred american dollars.

I can only pity you.

did you actually think that you would be gaining anything from this selfish act of stupidity? Did you even for ONE second consider the fact that you would not be able to USE any of the shit you stole (except for the 15 dollar headphones, big win, jackass)

What I am most concerned about is not the fact that my stuff is now gone. But the fact that there are people out there who would take it. Did your parents abuse you as a child? were you dropped on your head when you were young? Perhaps you were in need of a quick ego-booster. You should really do us all a favor, and just end your worthless life right now. Just go ahead and walk yourself into oncoming traffic, maybe throw yourself off a building, light yourself on fire. I honestly dont care, and neither will anyone else. I say that loosely because I do of course realize that SOMEONE out there will care. But if they are actually stupid enough to affiliate themself with someone as worthless as you, they should not be considered people.

Did I mention your a fucking moron?

Recap

Your a fucking moron.

Id ask you to give my shit back, but I know that would be in vain. No one stupid enough to grab a busted ass camera with no charger, some cheap headphones and a sketchbook would think twice along the lines of, oh sayy...... returning it?

I take pride in my knowing this might actually be the highlight of your week, because while you gloat over your mediocre excuse for whats not even a petty theft, I am sitting here writing this, which is more of an accomplishment then anything you have, and probably will, ever do.

Fuck You.

-Me.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i bought a new skateboard awhile back and sombody stole it out of the back of the car..so it was probably sombody i knew, but seriouly i think its bullshit that people are stealing other peoples shit, anyways, i thought that thats fucked up sombody stole your shit, but seriously stealing sombody's skateboard is like stealing a ninjas sword..the punishment must be death..

No offense... but did you rack that streaker? If so... then the point is made in your first post... if not... you wasted money on a streaker. As for me... I'd be concerned with my black book more than anything else.. the rest can be replaced... the black book... if it's any good... is a sad loss.

And by you I am referring to the unfortunate mass of retardedness that managed to steal my backpack .

Apparently it is you who are the retard. You're the one who mannaged to let your shit get jacked.

Its contents are irrelevant, but for the record, it contained my camera, sketchbook, a white meanstreak, headphones, skate tool, and hat. An estimated value of 4 to 5 hundred american dollars.

Since when is $400 to $500 worth of shit "irrelevant". You got rich parrents or something?

I can only pity you.

did you actually think that you would be gaining anything from this selfish act of stupidity?

Apparently dude gained $400 to $500 worth of your shit.

You should be pitying yourself, not the dude who came up off you.

I said it was 4 to 500 dollars with of shit.

It doesnt matter. I can get new shit. Its just a hassle to come up with the cash.

The dude gained nothing. He cant get anything for any of my stuff. I already explained that.

I cant get my blackbook back.

If your shit is really worth $400 to $500 then I'm sure dude could get something for it.

Even if it's only $10 or $20.

Even if he keeps the shit for himself he still gained something out of it.

You're a funny kid.