A free information service that WORKS

TreSixO

1-800-GOOG-411

its put out by google, has good voice recognition, no waiting for ads, will connect you for free, and even send you a text message for free with whatever you looked up.

Im not some spam bot, Im saying put this shit on your contacts list and never spend a buck 79 for information...

Prop me when you start saving money. Its really the shit, I just used it to order some steak

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hahaha.....

i actually have that number in my cell phones phone book.....and i use it about once or twice a week.

its a good service....except for it say "what city and state please" and i say "sacramento ,california" and it says "san leonardo ,california...what business name"

There's some h4x for this.

Someone I know realized that it's a free business-to-business calling service, if the business you're trying to reach is listed with them. They'll connect you for free if they have the number. So, all you have to do is list yourself as a business (they don't check) on Google, and tell all your friends to do the same. Then, tell people what your "business name" is. That way, they can reach you but they don't have your actual number (I think there's an option to connect without giving out your actual number).

It comes in really handy if you use payphones a lot, as I do. It's just a matter of explaining to people why it's a good idea.

I was having a lot of fun with this last summer, so I tried to tell my old boss to list our bike shop. Unfortunately, he was truly an ignoramus with computers and couldn't understand what the value of being listed with Google represented.