Joran van der Sloot Admits to Dumping Natalee Holloway's Body

Pistol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sounds like its too late. He should have learned his lesson.

So he was a real rich kid i'm going to assume. He isnt going

to like what ends up happening

im pretty sure his parents or at least one of his parents is like a diplomat from the netherlands or is like a consulate for aruba via the netherlands. so clearly dude has grown up with a sense of entitlement...i mean, you can see it in his demeanor when dude was caught on film talking to that undercover cat after natalie halloway died.

now dude is claiming he was enraged after the peruvian chick picked up his laptop...so enraged that he was compelled to snap her neck? this dude is drinking his own koolaid for sure.

i foresee a peruvian version of an "american me"-esque rape scene going down in his near future.

ala

"..... dont look at me, little puppet!"

He is going to suffer a fate ten times worse than we can imagine.

Deservedly so.

He should have spent less time playing poker and more time watching "Locked Up Abroad"

I almost pity him.

Celebrity Death Watch does not apply.

whats funny is that they police in Peru are going to try to extort the shit out of him and his family. this could go one of two ways. he or his family could basically pay for his freedom (very possible in Peru). or he could end up in a Peruvian jail where he will get his food and his asshole taken on a daily basis. from what i hear, theres a lot more rape and homosexual shit going on in the Peruvian prisons. :lol:

whats funny is that they police in Peru are going to try to extort the shit out of him and his family. this could go one of two ways. he or his family could basically pay for his freedom (very possible in Peru). or he could end up in a Peruvian jail where he will get his food and his asshole taken on a daily basis. from what i hear, theres a lot more rape and homosexual shit going on in the Peruvian prisons. :lol:

didn't you get raped in a peruvian rehab??

Archived