the 12oz E-beef thread

Guest spectr

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
my "toy" buddy? who might that be? and since when does bumping shitty graffiti make you look good?

all you fucking n00bs do it.

sign up cause the one friend that you actually know that paints comes on here. and post his

own shit. then when he doesnt get bumped he has his toy squad that doesnt paint, that just

dick rides his shit, people like you.

Guest shai_hulud

I'm not going to do anything nasty to DAVAK, I promise.

It just seems like he wants attention. I can provide attention, from multiple sources even. It may not be the kind of attention he would like, but it seems like he wants drama. I can provide drama. The fun, harmless kind.

Mostly, I just want to be as aggravating to him as he is to show him what it's like.

Guest shai_hulud
you kno whats extremely gay?

faggot drummer boys from Mars Volta doing graffiti and thinking they are super duper thug gangsta niggas.

shitty music, shitty graffiti, shitty egos.

i fucking hate graffiti writers.

I wrote his name- his real name- on my belt, and if I ever catch him slippin' it's payback time.

For real though I got beef son because you are on the elite ninja movie status and I'm having trouble trying to compete.

you can learn much my friend. netflix will be your dojo.

my girlfriend is going to kill me though. for the past two months, i've been pretty civil with the netflix. we watched the whole first season of "heroes," and the last shipment was three documentaries she wants to see. what she doesn't know is the next ten movies i've got on my list, are all classic japanese cinema. :china:

Guest shai_hulud

This isn't DL shit, this is just "I can be as annoying as you can be" kind of stuff towards DAVAK. I don't try to mess with people here that bad.

I can't speak for the rest of the guys, which is why I didn't say anything. I can give DAVAK a hard time all by myself.

Poesia- as far as that dude goes, the best thing he can do is to stop writing while he's ahead, I don't care what crew he's in (or thinks he's in), or who he knows. If he stops now, he'll be making a very wise move.

For real, though. You're a good example- you did well for yourself, you know? Would you risk everything you worked hard for by running around street bombing and causing beef? No, because you're smart. That guy hit the jackpot, and he's gonna end up fucking that up.

The reason this is personal is that I'm good friends with the guy he stole his word from, and his stupidity is making my friend look bad. Not to mention he crossed him out a few times (but that got handled).

Shit davak looks like you are about to get handled...

But hey it's ok I know shai is a nice guy and won't do anything super bad to you.. though there is the chance that some people most post your information places where people aren't nice and will do bad things to you..

Archived