hangover

Avesism

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
if you are of native american or russian decent, you are immune to hangovers.

and if you are a russian native american, you could probably drink a gallon of everclear and still be able to soljah boy out of bed the next day no problem

I thought native americans were notorious for not being able to handle the drink? Did they have alcholic drinks traditionally? because generally races that didn't are way inferior at taking their booze.

I thought native americans were notorious for not being able to handle the drink? Did they have alcholic drinks traditionally? because generally races that didn't are way inferior at taking their booze.

Yea, because everytime I've been to the reservation up north to visit my relatives, theres always someone getting arrested for being drunk and causing a bunch of chaos.

But at least we don't get hungover.

i didnt used to. ive drank plenty of it in the past. just in the last month or two ive noticed it's really started to fuck me up hardcore.

im not sure if its red, or all wine, since ive only really drank red lately, but man...its unatural what it's doing to me.

i dont know if you have a whole foods in your area or not but they have a section of "sulfite free" wines. you may want to check it out.

Archived