What is the most humilating thing you saw or had to do....

rocinhajj

ok for me I was in the favela at at Baile Funk and everybody is having a great time enjoy the music and

happy. Funk party are loud start at 12 in the night and end 7 in the morning..girls are everwheres kissing having great time with everybody..Its a great time in the comunity. We have about 2.000 people outside in the beco celebrating with DJ, dancers and MC's..

So then the cops come to start troubles and mess up the party.....

The police come in and doing a raid trying to find the drug dealers..they slap some guys and tell them that Funk music sucks and is shit..Nobody says anything becase we have the silence not to snitch. (Snitchs X-9 get the microwave)..so nobody says anything..The cops get more pissed off and again say that Funk music of favelados sucks and is shit...With all that they threaten to shoot some guys if they do not say where the dealers are..These cops have AR-15, AK-47 assault guns....

No joke here..they asked a few guys right there to take a shit on the ground and the cops forced some of the guys to eat it, or they would be shot. The guys had no choice, they eat the shit but kept there life and the cops never found the dealers.

The most humilating thing for the outsiders to come in a treat people like garbage....one reason most people do not like or trust brazilian police..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I seen this bitch on her rag wearing white pants and a thong walk down our hallway back in highschool. I figured for a female, thats must have been pretty humiliating. she was definetly smashable though /redwingsofglory.

ive seen that before. ended up sucking that bitches titties once at a party.

back in highschool i had a 64' benz 220s.

64_220s_hane_blk_001.jpg

i was at grandpas house, while they went on a trip, sanding down my old woodgrain interoir. my chick comes over and we go inside and fuck, well my aunt comes over and catches us on grandmas couch. i had know idea how long she was there but she put a stop to my wood.

any way i ax her not to say anything for some weed. months later at thanks giveing my chick and i are at the tabel wiff the whole fam and grandma asks about it.

YES I NEEDED THIS THREAD!

I was out with my home girl the other night, shes fucking HOT, now she was being all weird and flirty and got real dressed up for a starbucks trip.

She's working her hips on the way to the door looking all good and shit.WHAM she eats shit flat on her face and is covered in coffee.

everyone laughed

I didn't, which is fucked up I wanted to so bad, I helped her up and we dusted out the place real fast.

She was suuuuuuuuper red faced.

haha, when I was in HS, my friend and I used to goof off all the time giving each other wedgies, and charlie horses, etc...

well, this one day right after lunch, when everyone was in the hall getting books to go to class, my friend was bending down going to her locker on the bottom and I reached down and gave her a wedgie, but..... her big ass granny panties ripped and I fell back on the floor...

it was hilarious.

the next day I came to school and she had smeared brown stuff on them and stuffed them in my locker with the nasty part hanging out.

back when i lived with my girl and was a complete drunk...

one night i got blackout drunk when a bunch of people were over and i pass out

so then i wake up later and she fuckin dressed me up in her lingerie and her and her fat frend were the only ones left at my crib and they were still drinkin

i was still shitfaced and they were joking about it to me and i thought that they wanted 3 some so all drunk i whip my dick out and start tryin to get my girl and her friend to suck it

lol, yea it was embarassing the next day. a little.

Archived