How was your day 12oz? 01.31.08

AllTheWrongWords

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Productive day for me.

Got up, got stoned and lost at chess to GBM. Left the interwebs to archive more tapes eat and keep getting stoned. Worked out, got stoned more, showered and will be going out to meet my big sister and her bf and get drunk to some dub, punk and nu wave sounds.

/nosushi

Lets see. Going on 20 hours at work, staring at this computer.

I haven't actually DONE any work today, though. I just have to be here. Probably won't be off for another hour at least.

Someone earlier mentioned driving through the Sierras, that really makes me wish I was home right now.

hmmmmm.... my 31st SUCKED.

i got threatened to be put back in jail if i don't start paying my probation payments, and actually got put in a holding cell until my PO from another district called and told this one that i had a legit reason for not paying, and i wasn't full of shit. went to the skate ramp after and enjoyed my partial day off from work due to court, kinda messed up my hand doing a sweeper on the vert wall. got a couple pints of arrogant bastard ale on the way home and played bioshock and some guitar hero. then my girlfriend made me a steak.

the day sucked, the night was ok.