this winter shit needs to be a wrap

GLIK$

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i agree... fuck this.

we got about an inch of snow last night and it was as if armageddon hit... this state does not know how to drive. basically the whole base was shut down til 0900. for an inch of snow... one inch... fucking ridiculous driving to school today was frightening because the other fuckers around me in panic-i-dont-know-what-do-mode. ugh.

spring time, i can't wait for it.

You literally took the words out of my...keyboard. Except it was driving from to the barracks, no school.

Guest shai_hulud
Rain is suppose to be hitting the bay throughout the whole week, I dont really care if

it rains or not. Previous years rain was non-existent.... hows the Berkley beezies?

Berkeley sucks. I can't wait to leave.

The weather was nice today, though. It was actually warm enough to walk around in a t-shirt today.

I thought it rained enough last year, though not as much as it did in March of 2006. That was ridiculous.

texas man we have a total of 2 weeks of winter a year

I couldn't take those two weeks.

Miami is fun in the sun year round.

I am digging it.

Really.

I am thinking I will be wearing a parka and mittens when I return home next week.

The only thing to do when it is cold is drink more more more.

i think winter is almost up...spring is almost here...

the weather went from cold and foggy this morning to warm in the noon...

and the forecast says that the weather is going to get warmer in the next 5 days....well...here in northern cali at least.

Archived