Rawk Band

TreSixO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

nah its that rock band game for 360 but you can like get a drumset controller insteadc of a gay guitar. It also has a microphone and I dont even know how you play with that shit, but its pretty fun at 11 am when youv been up for 2 days

It's fun but how awful is it if you aren't playing and you're just watching and all you hear is the sound fools are making banging on the plastic shits because they aren't playing on an ill surround sound system.

The drums are super fucking loud, they kinda missed the boat on using a better sound-dampening material for the surface.

The solution is to play this thing real fucking loud. If you don't have a good sound system it's kind of stupid to own the game.

And yes, it's fucking expensive. It's a group game though, so do what we did and have everyone pitch in.

Im still rockin a dreamcast and a NES - my Xbox sounds like a coffee grinder and works about as often as I do

but yeah, kudos to cats like you that pay all that money for that shit, with all those controllers and the system thats damn near a grand

Archived