Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TreSixO

Rawk Band

ok so I was hating on guitar hero, but if you been up all night that shit is pretty cool with the drumset.

Its actually like playing drums a lot, took me back to HS jazz band

nah its that rock band game for 360 but you can like get a drumset controller insteadc of a gay guitar. It also has a microphone and I dont even know how you play with that shit, but its pretty fun at 11 am when youv been up for 2 days

yeah ill never talk shit about those games again. I would never spend all that money, but im glad sopmeone else did

yea but what about people that cannot play real instruments this will let them have fun too.

It's fun but how awful is it if you aren't playing and you're just watching and all you hear is the sound fools are making banging on the plastic shits because they aren't playing on an ill surround sound system.

It measures the pitch of your singing. It gets pretty hard when your raise the difficulty, you gotta match the singer's voice really accurately.

yeah I didnt have to worry about that

dudes house I was at dad played in the MG's so hes got that setup

It's fun but how awful is it if you aren't playing and you're just watching and all you hear is the sound fools are making banging on the plastic shits because they aren't playing on an ill surround sound system.

The drums are super fucking loud, they kinda missed the boat on using a better sound-dampening material for the surface.

The solution is to play this thing real fucking loud. If you don't have a good sound system it's kind of stupid to own the game.

And yes, it's fucking expensive. It's a group game though, so do what we did and have everyone pitch in.

Im still rockin a dreamcast and a NES - my Xbox sounds like a coffee grinder and works about as often as I do

but yeah, kudos to cats like you that pay all that money for that shit, with all those controllers and the system thats damn near a grand

yea but what about people that cannot play real instruments this will let them have fun too.

I was just being sarcastic

This game is pretty fun. I hated on it for a long ass time, whoever said just add booze is right. This game gets pretty hilarious while intoxicated.

Still rather get drunk at a local bar though.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now