Last night was awesome. /yes3waybrawl

DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER

sure...sorry to be confusing...didnt mean to turn this into the random story thread but-

1. i am painting and flicking at a remote chill spot

2. 2 other writers approach me, we say hi

3. A small gang of dudes roll up on us, at this point i am closer to the fence that encircles the chillspot, the other writers are talking with the neighborhood dudes at the other end of the wall-

4. one of the writers is pushed to the ground and starts getting his faced kicked in by one of the thugs...thug #2 runs his pockets, and the other writer tries to fight back but has no chance, i hear glass shatter on what i would later find out was the dudes head or shoulder.

i make a run for it, throw my stuff over the fence. The Writers getting beat are yelling for help, the area we are in is near a fr8 yard and pretty secluded...

5. I run back to help the writer who's bleeding as his friend attempts to throw punches. I get hit once or twice. we run. I climb the fence and help the bloody writer and his friend over the fence....we run some more...youngbols on the bikes chase us....we end up hiding in an warehouse/garage/workshop type place for a good hour or so...

the writer who got his face kicked in is badly hurt- ended up with a broken nose and jaw, his friend had some glass lodged in his hand and eyebrow....

the two writers i met phone a friend, who drops me at a busstop and takes his friends to the ER.

the moral of the story was that it came as a cheap lesson, i only suffered a cut and a bloody nose/bruises/sprained ankle.

I never saw those dudes again, but when AL Green brought up his story, it made me think about what i would do if it had been me who the thugs approached- whether i would give up my wallet or not.

i think i would actually...being stabbed isnt worth my wallet/id, which is a bitch to replace but replaceable none the less....

hope this is easier to understand, then again its 3am so yea...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this guy I used to be in a crew with wouldn't leave my house on Halloween

I told him I was gonna call the cops

(no, I wouldn't really call the cops)

so he would leave

drunk ass made a grab for my phone

I punchasized his face for a while till he he started chocking

then We dragged him down the street and threw him in some bushes

In retrospect he probably could have died or something

but i was drunk

it was his fault

I went and had chicken fried steak shortly thereafter

the end

sure...sorry to be confusing...didnt mean to turn this into the random story thread but-

Nah, that's what this thread's for. Crazy and/or weird fight stories.

You're from Philly aint you? What chill spot was that at?

I wonder who the kids that got fucked up were. You don't see too many writers in Philly rocking American Eagle type gear.

i kill it with the american eagle AAAAALLLLLLL day son. (<-- obviously joking)

If i didnt know you DOA, i would have been like "WTF?" at the "taking off my rings" comment.

I just pictured some guerilla thugged out italians with huge gaudy gold rings... LOL.

Also i cant beleive this thread is 6 days old and still no title change.

About last year, me and some of my coworkers decided that after work we'd hit up this bar that night and get a few drinks.

the bar is called rohan's or some shit like that, somewhat notorious for not checking IDs and fights breaking out all of the time.

we enter the place and its full of these asian dudes who look like they had just walked off the set of some chinese romance soap-oprah, with the motorcycle jackets,

and gap jeans sun glasses, and brown dyed hair.

Now, my coworkers are a strange group. there was me, this CRAZY philipino dude well call him "pirate", don(black guy) and frans(mexican guy)

needless to say we attracted some attention.

after chilling and drinking for a minuet this group of like five chinese guys runs up to frans and start to drag him out of the bar, and proceed to beat his ass.

of course we followed closely outside to help our boy out.

And an all out brawl ensues, basically the village people(us) versus the motorcycle riding chinks from the fast and the furious.

it was like 15 on 4, but we were kicking ass, drop kicking motherfuckers,

accidentally punching asian bitches who got too close. finally pirate pulls out a taser and starts tazing every asian dude in site.

im assuming because they all looked the same. none of us got seriously hurt, the fight ended with the said punks walking off, and leaving.

Immediately as we entered this bar,

some of the attention was on us for

what ever reason. Knowing frans, he

wasnt the type to be mean mugged

no matter where he was, so I was sure

he was giving mean looks to the guys

who decided to drag him out. and also

the said group of chinese guys had

probably more than just a buzz going

on, which made the situation turn out

the way it did. Looking back on it, the

guys who started the fight were a bunch

of pretty boy rich fucks whos fathers probably

owned some restaurant down the street. we'll

be going back to that bar again soon though.;)

Archived