Alternative Medicine's & Home Remedies

Pistol

Wondering what your experiences are with alternative forms of medicine.

examples chiropractors, accupressure, accupuncture, applied kinesiology etc.

Also any other home remedies that you've heard of if not tried and your experiences.

(yeah beside's the herbal medicine for your glaucoma)

My grandma used to get a potato and rubbing alcohol and put it on my forehead when i had a fever. I'm guessing anything could have been substituted for the potato. Too young to know whether it worked or not.

I've also heard from other family members to press down between the index and pointer finger when you have a headache. I've tried that and it only works if it's a mild headache. Probably more of a distraction to the pain.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

wart on your hand?..

wash with water.

dig at it with a sterile needle.

apply fig sap.

yes, it works....i got rid of a few this way in high school.

or...you could go to the doctors office and have him burn it off with liquid nitrogen....ouch.

once i messed up my knee in mosh shit was all out whack i could even walk so i went to some old lady and she put some small glass cups that sucked on my leg and it took out some strange water type shit out of of my leg then she pulled on it then bent it back into place and i literally walked outta there no pain no doctor no cast

they call her a huecera she said your born with this kinda thing you cant learn it

Archived