Ft. Lauderdale

Milk Grenades

• 4 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Go to the Hotel Coral Essex

Stay in the The Ricky Ricardo Suite

Party likes it's "No on 15!"

Get marooned on Rodrigo Rodrigues Island

Smoke weed and wonder what if c a t really spelled "dog"

Find military equipment

Crash Frat-Br0-Rape-A-Thon

Acquire Womens

Make Ogre your new br0

BROWARD COUNTY BABY! haha i used to always sneak into pier 66 and hangout all day like im a millionaire. they have a huge hottub outside with like waterfall type deals its a cool place..just hop across the bridge and your at the beach.. and eat at carlos n peppis its on the same street as pier 66 in a shopping center near publix..great real spainish/mexican food, my favorite place in ft laud to eat, you gotta get diner there one night!

n1467810092_30016495_6497.jpg

and yea i used to ride my bike thru sistrunk to get back to broward blvd from andrews all the time late night.. i remember one time me and my boys got real drunk and went out riding all thu sistrunk and all them streets that side of broward and got lost for a good 30 minutes..shit was crazy how many dudes try selling you shit..flicking there lights on and off, skeeeoooing, signaling you over, etc. they just ride up next to you on there lil bikes like "watcha need dawg i got u..." "yo, yo, yo, sup brah whats good wit ya?"... so yea its buying crack is about as easy as buying a four loko... and also south florida got that killer weed that crippy, so dont sleep on floridas kush n haze scene..some of the best weed i smoked was in ft. laud.. that 50 n 8th all day... i got stories for days about ft. lauderdale