2008 MLB Season.

DrUnKpUnCh

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so i'm going to the Dodger/Red Sox game at the Los Angeles Coliseum tomarrow.

supposed to be 100,000+ set the record for a baseball game.

for those that know from USC or old Raider games know parking is always a bitch.

I might end up parking at Dodger Stadium and taking the shuttle to the Coliseum.

I got a few other possible locations with a short taxi ride as back up plans.

Dodgers 50th anniversary in LA.

Guest spectr

fuck pistol.. I just blew off my ride to that game since I had no one to go with... and wasn't really feeling going by myself and then having no one to kick it with after the game... why didn't you post up like 3 hours ago...

But whatever fuck it.. who cares... This hot blonde girl with big titties just called me a few minutes ago and wants to come over... all my roommates are out of town for the weekend... so I hopefully get to get some dome while watching adult swim..

haha i was gonna post at lunch today but postponed my post in order to take a flick of the tickets. then i got lazy and remembered i have to reinstall photoshop thus not posting the pics.

i dont remember you being from LA. then again you might have posted flicks from the wildfires. i cant remember. so you blew off your ride or your ticket or both?

Guest spectr
DETROIT ALL THE WAY AINT NO ONE FUCKIN WITH OUR OFFENSE

haha.. you joking like the kid who made the bet and hasn't posted in here since.. btw check his posts.. he lost his status on this bet.. if he doesn't show up in this thread before hand..

that is some serious shit... Though if he wins and just shows up with the ip I have it... and if not... well then we will watch him no longer post..

haha.. you joking like the kid who made the bet and hasn't posted in here since.. btw check his posts.. he lost his status on this bet.. if he doesn't show up in this thread before hand..

that is some serious shit... Though if he wins and just shows up with the ip I have it... and if not... well then we will watch him no longer post..

*AHEM* i've been around, just not much has been happening. I don't care much for the American League teams but I think Detroit has got something this year. Red Sox, not so much. I'm glad the season is starting because I feel confident about the bet.