sometimes I want to pound my kids. (no title change needed)

Dawood

It's mostly the boys. At bedtime. They think bedtime is the best time to be thirsty, need to go to the bathroom, pull out all the toys, come downstairs 10 times asking if they can sleep in eachothers rooms, be loud, fight, flick the lights on and off endlessly, come downstairs telling on eachother all night. "Ibrahim farted and and then put his butt on me"

"Ayyub keeps putting his feet on me" etc etc.

They're trying my patience right now and I'm about to hurt them.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: sometimes I want to pound my kids.

Yea, what DAO said. I think you would rather join in on their fun if you could but you need relax time from supporting them and set a good example. Think of it like this, when your too old and have to live with them you can get your payback when they are tired and ready to chill. That's when you announce your depends need some log removal.

make them patch some holes in the wall or fix the fence to make them tired of being awake.

that's a good idea, the older ones are chill, it's the 2 young ones that are cuttin' up. I should put them outside in the cold for a few minutes....hold on brb

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=beat

My dad wouldnt beat me. He would take his index and middle finger and slap me across the lips when I started getting dumb. He make them go slack at the last second so it would sting. So try that. It doesnt hurt real bad but it gets the point across. Stop fucking around or youll get 2 across the lips/nohomo.

Ah yes the belt, one sound of my dad cracking the belt quited things down well.

Yeeep..My lil girl caught it only one time in her short life..that was more than enough..When ever shes misbehaving as soon as she hears the belt, she quits her acting..

but just in case...

he sucker punch. Just ask the question "hey, what's that on your shirt?" and when they look down, bust their lip. You need to do this every now and then to keep them guessing. Don't ever let them off the hook. Just because they're not doing anything wrong doesn't mean that they didn't do something wrong earlier that you weren't aware of.