Shark Jesus - we're really fucked now

Q666

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shark Jesus can turn bread into fricken laser beams, and then attach them to the other sharks' heads, and then he will walk across the sea leading his laser shark army to war against raptor jesus....

the victor will determine the fate of the rest of all our lives

• Like 1

Just watch.

I'll bet in a few years he's gonna have an entourage of 12 other sharks follwing him around and hanging onto his every word.

Then one of them's gonna set him up to get harpooned.

Then they'll spread his word after his death and 2000 years later his entire word will be completely corrupted and twisted and sharks will be going to war with eachother over differences of interpretations. All the while wearing neclaces with a harpooned Jesus shark on them.

Then Jesus will give up on sharks all together and move on to trying to save the whales.

LOL looks like your first on the smite list.

dunce.

if i dont believe in this how could it affect me?

all christianity is, is just "how to be a good person" tips.

and pointless horrific tragic stories concerning made up people.

i dont deny christ and what he stood/stands for, but i have a problem with christianity

like- how the fuck is jesus god and the son of god at the same time? how can you be your own father?

shit doesnt make sense.

• Like 1

like- how the fuck is jesus god and the son of god at the same time? how can you be your own father?

shit doesnt make sense.

LMAO! Double cosign.

That shit baffles me too.

I think it's certain Christians that beleive Jesus was the son of God, then there's other Christians that are like "nah, nah Jesus IS God".

There's so many different sects of Christians that it's like... how the fuck can you seriously beleive that you're right and everybody else is wrong when none of yall motherfuckers were even around back then and none of yall ever talked to God personally?

Alls organized religion is is a early form of politics.

The fact is that none of us know shit. And wont till we die.

QUESTION PERIOD

What if sharks are developing hermaphroditeyz organs like those weird cats in africa that change sexez? that'd be cool. If I could turn into a girl anytime i wanted to i would make vids of myself and fap to that shit.

LMAO! Double cosign.

That shit baffles me too.

I think it's certain Christians that beleive Jesus was the son of God, then there's other Christians that are like "nah, nah Jesus IS God".

There's so many different sects of Christians that it's like... how the fuck can you seriously beleive that you're right and everybody else is wrong when none of yall motherfuckers were even around back then and none of yall ever talked to God personally?

Alls organized religion is is a early form of politics.

The fact is that none of us know shit. And wont till we die.

were all just dust in the fuckin wind bro.

propage for that double cosign?:)