Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
-TORN-

*IMPORANT* Does anybody know how to find cell phone numbers on the internet?

My friends mom was in a severe car wreck this morning. She's in Atlanta Medical Center with brain damage and most of her bones broken.

We think we know who did it, but I need her sons number (Which is my friend)

This is entirely real, and I can't get in touch with anybody who knows his new cell #

Please help me with this 12oz

They dont expect her to live much longer, and she is in a coma

If its a Crime the Cops got the # they usually always go over the last calls and the cell records. Dont you watch CSI or first 48.

T;5996779']If its a Crime the Cops got the # they usually always go over the last calls and the cell records. Dont you watch CSI or first 48.

They dont even know where the wreck happened, her cell was where ever the wreck was. They just found her on the side of the road with no sign of the crash around.

She took out a protective order on the suspect, and it went through this morning.

And Frate, this is 100% serious, if this wasn't as serious as this is, I wouldn't have said anything.

They dont expect her to live...

A bunch of websites come up when you google "find cell phone numbers". I don't know if any of

them work though. Sorry about your bros mom, good luck.

Thank you so very much

I think it'd cost less money to just drive the fuck up there and talk to him than paying to find his number.

With gas prices it'd be about damn even.

I can't believe this shit

My mom was on a list of people to call if anything happened to her.

The hospital called us directly

it seems like you know something about the case --have you tried talking to the cops? if you believe this was some kind of vendetta styled shit, maybe you can fill them in on something they don't know about. if you're worried about your friends safety, the law might be able to help get you to him, instead of going through some cyber detective work.

Everybody that knows about her having this crash knows that her ex probably did it.

We just happened to see other shit because we live across from them

And he's at the medical center. As soon as my phone stops ringin I'm probably gonna go up there

it seems like you know something about the case --have you tried talking to the cops? if you believe this was some kind of vendetta styled shit, maybe you can fill them in on something they don't know about. if you're worried about your friends safety, the law might be able to help get you to him, instead of going through some cyber detective work.

On point..The cops can get the number in a few seconds..If you really care so much let them niggas handle that shit..

Got a call, she's breathing on her own now, but she hasn't came outta the coma yet. She seems to be doin well enough that my boy decided to hit up Varsity for those grimey hot dogs

Fuck, if she's still with us tomorrow, Im goin up there.

Had to watch her house today to make sure that cat from before didn't try to rob her.

IWOULDNT TALK ABOUT THAT TO MUCH HOMIE, THEMS SOME HEAVY LEGAL ISSUES AND YOU SAYIN THAT ON HERE CAN MUCK UP THE WORKS.(POSSIBLE).

IM NOT SAYIN THIS TO BE AN ASSHOLE, JUST LOOKIN OUT. ALL THE BEST TO YOUR HOMIES MOMS.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now