Ironlak

androidx

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone have a picture of a piece painted with the eggplant purple?

i want to get some of that but i wanna know if the cap is misleading or not

I just got some eggplant in bro, I'll try it out this weekend and let you know how close to the cap it is man.

alright thanks

Alright dude I just got done from testing ironlak out. The paint is REALLY thick and can control with it is cake. Definitely dope paint! But some of the tops are misleading, for example midnight. The top was so off I thought I had the wrong color. Eggplant is very close to the color of the top, slightly darker tho. Flirt and Kryptonite's color are right on target, hoped this helped bro.

• 2 weeks later...

paint is pretty good, the colour of the caps are pretty misleading. best nibs to use are stock or blue dots, as greys will block easy as, some of the colours will also bubble up and can ruin your keyline, mainly the "reals sublime", they also can spit shit out pretty often, ive used heaps of ironlaks and can say the best colours are the blues, field green, and mocha

alot, i love using pinks for backgrounds, so ive tried lots of varieties and Oink is probably the best one ive found...

And speaking of aussie paint, can any aussies recommend any other australian paints?? at the local shops all theyve got is those white knight paints, which look shit... has anyone tried these???

i would go as far as to say Ironlak is one of the best paints on the market...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahah

ahahahahahahahahahahahah

but seriously

ahahahahahahahaha

ahahaha

you get signature props for that

im waiting for belton to bring out there new line of paint that will replace the "bombers" brand and will probably be at the $7 mark and im guessing it will be alot better quality then ironlak

belton is coming out with a new line? thats news to me. isnt bombers best made by mtn for belton? thats one can i have never seen here in the usa.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahah

ahahahahahahahahahahahah

but seriously

ahahahahahahahaha

ahahaha

you get signature props for that

man, i said "one of the best" not "the best" and i was meaning just on the aussie market NOT worldwide