Works In Progress

Hayabusa

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Bambu... that shits dope... one thing I saw though... the first part of the "n" is off center with the rest of the piece... I would line it up with the "o" and then make a small correction to the to the curved part so that it flows more in line with the bottom of the "b" and "e"

hay go suck a fat one bambu ur in no place to be dissin my shit its a fucking work in progress anny way

whatever dude. that shits wack. WACK! i wasnt being mean. just pointing out that what you should be doing, is the exact opposite of what you are doing. do simples. sorry if i hurt your feelings tho. really..

i like the unconventionalness of that cuz u dont no cat's work.

bambu, you really shouldn't talk. all you do is letters and not well yet. your doodads don't make sense, and your flow is off.

it doesnt have to be dance n graff for it to be a work. despite this being a graffiti forum, i like seein cats deviating from the norm. i'll post some flicks tomorrow. way too zonked out for it right now.

props lumos n sev, shits mad fresh

i started this canvas last yr, and have been way too lazy to actually finish it, but then i've painted about 5-6 diff canvas's instead of finishing this one

kinda clueless as to what i wanna do in the center, if you got some ideas, drop em, i'll note them and see what i can come up with

picture020yq0.jpg

i started this canvas last yr, and have been way too lazy to actually finish it, but then i've painted about 5-6 diff canvas's instead of finishing this one

kinda clueless as to what i wanna do in the center, if you got some ideas, drop em, i'll note them and see what i can come up with

picture020yq0.jpg

add a heart (the organ not the symbol)

make it look dirty with blood or something

i think it will go fine with the dirty style that you got going there

• 1 year later...
add a heart (the organ not the symbol)

make it look dirty with blood or something

i think it will go fine with the dirty style that you got going there

that could be realllly tricky if its not in the right place and some how linked to the hands it will through the whole flow off. maybe draw one in paper then place it on there to see how it looks

picture020yq0.jpg

ayo like jus do a piece in between the hand a n shyt an for the halo do like clouds comeing from heaven os something like datt..idk it jus hit me..lol

• 8 months later...

picture020yq0.jpg

I would draw a large remote control !! and a speech bubble saying dont touch my fucking remote bee-otch